• Onomah
    • Hogan
    • Grealish (Onomah 35)
    • Hepburn-Murphy (Hogan 75)
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/18 at 19:45

We're still so reliant on Adomah and Snodgrass doing something to win. Worked this time, even if Snodgrass didn't deserve to be on pitch any more. 

Special mention to Tommy, he played well and was constantly clapping and encouraging his team mates. Well done, especially since he's not exactly a regular.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Just now, Nigel said:

RHM did more in 10 minutes than Hogan has done all season. Be tempted to start him.

Well done everyone, wasnt pretty but it was unlikely to be considering our run.

I think he would’ve started before now, and probably was above Davis in the pecking order before injuries and Davis’ impressive form. I hope that we can turn our injury crisis in to an opportunity. Come on RHM!

I’d like to see Davis and RHM together... that’s boner material.

• Like 1

Our only hope of winning games seems to be in keeping a clean sheet. Today we defended very well. Credit to Elphick and Chester (and Elmo and Hutton) who dug in deep and limited Boro’s forward play. We looked devoid of any idea going forwards and weren’t pressing the opposition when they had possession, which resulted in Boro having plenty of time on the ball. Our lack of a game plan, style of play or any creativity meant that when we did advance forward we constantly had nowhere to go so ended up playing the ball back to our defence. Grealish coming on changed our approach as he’s not only the most creative player in our team but also the most positive. 

Really pleased we got the win. RHM looked lively and we got more use out of him than we did Hogan. But the way we’re set up we struggle to get our forwards into the game.

Big win and keeps us in the mix. Need to cut out the mistakes going forwards to give us the chance of taking advantage like we did today. 

Edited by roonst83

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a effing win! Pulis first game tough place to go boro and we won with ease. 

Chester my motm. If we beat Bristol city we would have played two of the promotion chasing sides. Then have all the top six to come to villa park. Hopefully big Terry back next game also

Derby are all of a sudden 2nd, they were behind us a couple weeks ago.

Imagine if we hadn't spunked points away?

• Like 3

Â