Tayls

Fortnite

So I won a game of squads on my own (just plopped into a squad and left em to it) and won a game without hitting anyone.

:lol:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Anyone playing tonight?

I will be on, but I should warn you, I suck at this game.

I've just watched my lads play this.

One was 'John Wick' and one was dressed up in a Bunny costume, They were using grenades to jump up on top of mountains and then firing exploding  Easter eggs out of a cannon. I thought I was stoned for a minute. 

• Like 1

An abundance of building material...check. A short range, medium range, and long range weapon ( preferably with scope)...check. Shield fluids and medical stores...check.

Eliminated without firing a shot because some 12 year old shoots you in the back, then does the Loser dance over your vanished corpse...check.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, maqroll said:

Is this on Steam?

It's only available via the Epic Games Launcher on PC.

I literally never saw this in Epic Games future when they were making Gears of War games. It's fascinating to watch the biggest game of all time grow in real time. Because of server limits there were only 100 players at this concert, but apparently 10 million players logged in to Fortnite to watch this show live in-game. 10 million concurrent players. We may never see another game this big in our lifetime, I thought Minecraft back in the day was a cultural phenomenon, but this is something else..

On 03/02/2019 at 09:50, Daweii said:

I literally never saw this in Epic Games future when they were making Gears of War games. It's fascinating to watch the biggest game of all time grow in real time. Because of server limits there were only 100 players at this concert, but apparently 10 million players logged in to Fortnite to watch this show live in-game. 10 million concurrent players. We may never see another game this big in our lifetime, I thought Minecraft back in the day was a cultural phenomenon, but this is something else..

My kids were going crazy over this at the weekend. Even after they explained it to me a couple of times I still dont understand what was going on. I can still kick their ass at this game though 🤣