Fortnite

Tayls

11 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Anyone playing tonight?

I will be on, but I should warn you, I suck at this game.

I've just watched my lads play this.

One was 'John Wick' and one was dressed up in a Bunny costume, They were using grenades to jump up on top of mountains and then firing exploding  Easter eggs out of a cannon. I thought I was stoned for a minute. 

• Like 1

An abundance of building material...check. A short range, medium range, and long range weapon ( preferably with scope)...check. Shield fluids and medical stores...check.

Eliminated without firing a shot because some 12 year old shoots you in the back, then does the Loser dance over your vanished corpse...check.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 9 months later...

I literally never saw this in Epic Games future when they were making Gears of War games. It's fascinating to watch the biggest game of all time grow in real time. Because of server limits there were only 100 players at this concert, but apparently 10 million players logged in to Fortnite to watch this show live in-game. 10 million concurrent players. We may never see another game this big in our lifetime, I thought Minecraft back in the day was a cultural phenomenon, but this is something else..

On 03/02/2019 at 09:50, Daweii said:

I literally never saw this in Epic Games future when they were making Gears of War games. It's fascinating to watch the biggest game of all time grow in real time. Because of server limits there were only 100 players at this concert, but apparently 10 million players logged in to Fortnite to watch this show live in-game. 10 million concurrent players. We may never see another game this big in our lifetime, I thought Minecraft back in the day was a cultural phenomenon, but this is something else..

My kids were going crazy over this at the weekend. Even after they explained it to me a couple of times I still dont understand what was going on. I can still kick their ass at this game though 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

I've just started playing this again..... If anyone on here is not an annoying child that talks non bloody stop. Please msg me and I'll send you my user name.

I actually still enjoy this game but what I'd give to play a game of squads with 3 other miked up people, that don't talk crap the entire game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/03/2019 at 12:06, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm still only average but have fallen back into enjoying this game, just wish there were more squad matches where all the team were on the same page....

I’m still a bit crap, played the best part of 2500 games now as well. 

I seem to always be one step behind the good players, where as before it was not building quick enough, now it seems to be not editing quick enough.

Also, I can build to try and get high ground (often lose out), but I find that it gets broken down too easy. Really frustrating game. Enjoy it though. 

• Like 1

On 21/03/2019 at 04:58, Tayls said:

I’m down. Villan_of_Oz mentioned it previously as well, I just never got round to following up! 

I play on Xbox one, so if you are a hardcore PC gamer - don’t judge me! 

@Tayls @AndyM3000 are two both in Britain?

I just want to play with a group of people that are,

Hopefully miked up,

Not 12 years old,

Want help each other and just give it a go rather than mock and try and get each other killed,

It's a game, and I enjoy it, but surely the goal is to win!

I'll admit I'm pretty hopeless on my own but I find I work well in a team, and can get my fair share of kills.

I don't care how bad or good anyone is, it doesn't matter. I use to play with a few mates, alone we weren't great but together we managed to get some squad wins.

The game in itself is a bit meh for me but get a group together with a bit of banter and it's great fun. Plus I can get to know some fellow VTers.

Sorry for the rant.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Â