January Transfers

villa4europe

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

The agent is pocketing a cool £7m out of this deal too. 

So Chelsea are spending £22m and Everton get £15m.

I want to be an agent.  I actually looked into it a while ago and to become an agent is so ridiculously easy, I don't know why everyone isn't doing it. 

The secret then is to have the contacts/players wanting to sign for you I guess! 

Mendes 1st client was Nuno who was a back up goalie so not that hard to start ;)

I caught the back end of conversation on TS today, where they were discussing some bloke from spain who has gone to China for £75m and will be earning £18m per year. I can't even remember his name and neither of Paul Hawksbee or Andy Jacobs had ever heard of tbe bloke. 

I wonder why Man City are dicking about £35m for Sanchez with the money they spend on players just because he’s coming to the end of his contract with Arsenal.

If they want him they should get it done, it’s a snip in this market.

IMO, Man City must be confident that Sanchez only wants to join them.

they’ve offered £20m (with £15m signing on for Sanchez himself) now but know they could get him for nothing (with a little more signing on fee) in six months.

its a risky game to play but makes me think they know Sanchez will only sign with them.

theres also an element of brinkmanship with Arsenal. Will they really let him go for nothing??? 

I can see it happening for the £20m on the last day of the window. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

If turns down United for City in summer then Arsenal should report City for tapping up

But isn't he allowed to negotiate with other clubs now that his contract has only 6 months left?

Then again I'm sure his agent has been talking to clubs for a lot longer than that...

Arda Turan back to Turkey and Istanbul Basaksehir. 2.5 season loan.

What an utterly terrible signing for Barca he turned out to be. £35 m and a hefty salary spent on a guy who only started about 20 games for them.

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Arda Turan back to Turkey and Istanbul Basaksehir. 2.5 season loan.

What an utterly terrible signing for Barca he turned out to be. £35 m and a hefty salary spent on a guy who only started about 20 games for them.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a signing to appeal more to that region. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a signing to appeal more to that region. 

They do have (or used to at least) Turkish Airlines as their official partner so I'd say that is plausible.

Edit: Appears they changed to Qatar back in 13/14

Edited by sne

Â