Match Thread: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Our problem is that we can either play long balls from two of the worst passers in the division to a striker who doesn't like long balls, or we can play through the middle to Grealish who can try to slip Hogan in - albeit, if he's picking up the ball of our central two and slipping Hogan in, he'll need to run sixty yards with it so he can find him.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Our problem is that we can either play long balls from two of the worst passers in the division to a striker who doesn't like long balls, or we can play through the middle to Grealish who can try to slip Hogan in - albeit, if he's picking up the ball of our central two and slipping Hogan in, he'll need to run sixty yards with it so he can find him.

If I can see this and you can see this, why cant the manager? 

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Ofc we lose Adomah too. Goddam this!

Doesn't worry me as I think he's a waste of space anyway. 

Case in point in the second minute he gets free down the left.  Hogan makes an intelligent run to the near post which is right in his line of vision. 

Adomah hits a long cross to no one which nearly goes out for a throw in. 

Oh shit 

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The really baffling thing is, while Hogan clearly isn't his first choice striker, we don't have a big target man out injured...so we should never be playing this **** style. Kodjia being out doesn't excuse this bullshit.