Pre match chat

roonst83

Out of the top six as it stands. Must win to re-gain some crumbling semblance of momentum. Anything less and the board needs to take a very serious look at the man at the helm. I expect a draw or a loss judging by our recent performances and if either of those happen I can see things turning grim.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Their movement will undo us.

annoyingly we will learn nothing from previous encounters or be able to do nothing, one or the other.

No, we have been working really hard in training this week so I am optimistic.

Not on passing or nuffin' but double laps and loads of meaningless 'push out, push up and work hard' quotes from Bruce.

Yea every feeling that I have towards this game tonight resembles other games where we have been taught a lesson on how to play football. 

Its not going to go well, I don’t think. But, hey, it’s christmas, could be a surprise on the cards! 

Sam

DeLaet         Chester         Jedinak         Taylor

Snodgrass    Hourihane    Grealish    Adomah

Davis             Hogan

21 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Its not going to go well, I don’t think. But, hey, it’s christmas, could be a surprise on the cards! 

We had our Christmas luck by being 2-0 up within 10 minutes against Sheff Utd. Then, we blew it.

If we had gone on to win we could have been going into this game with momentum. As its stands we are 8th in the table and confidence is very low amongst the fans.