Pre match chat

roonst83

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

That’s one centre back, a defensive midfielder and a charlatan....

I feel Jiedinak can play in the middle of a three, he can also push in def mid from that position, and Richards is a premier league defender

Just now, Danishlad said:

I feel Jiedinak can play in the middle of a three, he can also push in def mid from that position, and Richards is a premier league defender

Wrong thread!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

What we've been doing for the later part of the season clearly isn't working anymore.

Wonder if we'll try something else or if we will maintain with the same old.

Probably the latter. 

Speaking of trying something different: Not that he’s really deserved it, but part of me would be interested to see what Hogan could do in front of a Grealish-O’Hare-Snodgrass type trio. 

• Like 1

I’m not feeling to confident here either, I don’t know if the Christmas hangover remorse/guilt/anxiety, but I’m fairly skeptical of our chances.

Once Terry is back we’ll hopefully be back on form, but until then it just seems like panic stations when the opposition has the ball.

• Like 2

Had we gone on to spank Sheffield United like we should have done being 2-0 up in 10 minutes then I would be confident here, but I'm preparing for the worst as it seems anything can happen right now. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m not feeling to confident here either, I don’t know if the Christmas hangover remorse/guilt/anxiety, but I’m fairly skeptical of our chances.

Once Terry is back we’ll hopefully be back on form, but until then it just seems like panic stations when the opposition has the ball.

It’s panic stations when we have the ball, too!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danishlad said:

Blimey can I come to you house for Christmas next year and drink whatever you've been having?!?! :D

• Like 1