Week 16: Saturday Night's Alright for Vikings

maqroll

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 15:13, Milfner said:

Got a fantasy final this week and can't watch the games ffs. 

Fear not I can tell you what happens in advance and thus you'll miss nothing  ....

Pats cheat , Steelers choke , Kamara rips Falcons a new one , Seahawks lose(with dignity :) ) , Dolphins score 0 (again) and the Panthers suck ...

Edited by tonyh29
  • Sad 1

Ridiculous to have games on Christmas. I'm not religious, but I think it's a special occasion meant for families to be together around a Christmas tree and a dining room table, not yelling at a television.

On 12/20/2017 at 17:16, maqroll said:

Ridiculous to have games on Christmas. I'm not religious, but I think it's a special occasion meant for families to be together around a Christmas tree and a dining room table, not yelling at a television.

They can just yell at each other around the table instead! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Technically yes.

We need Lions/Falcons to lose out and we need to win out. But it won't happen and we don't deserve it.

Have faith, young squire. Lions and Falcons are both very mediocre. It's the return of Elliot that is probably your biggest impediment. Also, Dallas has to win as well. Should be a good game.

Should be a good one tonight too, with the Vikes trying to get top seed and Green Bay wanting to take out their frustrations on their old foe. Snow and ice on the ground could help.

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Should be a good one tonight too, with the Vikes trying to get top seed and Green Bay wanting to take out their frustrations on their old foe. Snow and ice on the ground could help.

I read that it's years (can't remember the amount) since the Vikings were favoured at Lambeau.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

The Vikings offense looks like a big steaming pile of poo

Not as much as the Packers! They are a really poor team now. 

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

The Vikings offense looks like a big steaming pile of poo

I'm still taking a punt on them to win the SB. If only for the Terence Newman/Case Keenum/First homefiled SB win angle. NFL always ha a story attached to the winner and this is the big one this year.

Â