Steve Agnew

Demitri_C

22 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Let’s hope when he says it’s  a different way forward he means literally forward as in the attack. 

Absolutely this is the area that needs improvement in our game. getting the midfield to get the ball quicker

49 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sounds about right.

Nothing wrong with getting some fresh ideas in lets hope this move works out 

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Absolutely this is the area that needs improvement in our game. getting the midfield to get the ball quicker

Nothing wrong with getting some fresh ideas in lets hope this move works out 

Absolutely Dem.. Bruce needs all the help he can get by the looks of things.  :ph34r:

13 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Hopefully brings more than Calderwood on the sidelines tomorrow. I’ll be keenly watching. 

He’s been taking sessions all week, so wonder if there’ll be any change in us. 

Yeah, we might actually start a striker, upfront? :thumb:

• Like 1

I’m putting all kinds of hope in him.  Our current management/ coaching setup is not going to get us promoted.  The club is showing no interest in getting rid of Bruce.  Some greatly improved coaching is, I fear, our best chance.  Not much to cling to.   

You’re probably right, but don’t take it from me yet.  

• Like 1

On 18/12/2017 at 23:15, Reivax_Villa said:

I reckon Clemence will be given less responsibility. 

Bruce has spoken so highly of Calderwood and to be fair to him, our defence has improved since he has arrived. 

First 23 games last season, conceded 21 goals, first 23 games this season, conceded 22 goals.

Improved how exactly ?

Surely Tony must be getting f**ked off with it all?  ..or is he away that much that he just doesn't give a shit either.

If it is a case of the latter then I am afraid despite how shit it is he will indeed be going nowhere anytime soon while all of his friends above keep him in the job.

The nail was hit on the head earlier when it was mentioned that they will stand by him and feed the Dr some shit to make it look all is in order etc. And they all safeguard one another.

It is completely leaving fans disorientated and bored out their minds in the continued shit that we are served up. After hearing the stadium reaction tonight I do not know how much more we are expected to put up with watching this shit.

How long before he starts to lose the dressing room the players turn on him..?

It is becoming painful to even begin to start typing for words on here we are becoming that dull.

Bruce ball is like the f**king plague!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Hopefully Agnew will be sacked in a week and the other goons will be gone too - god forbid we get this clown in as caretaker , was a disaster at boro in the role and another old pals act in bringing him here 

Edited by Eastie

• 2 weeks later...
Â