Match Thread: Derby v Villa

limpid

Derby v Villa

Please do not mention streams or streaming in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

This is not based on the start but, my immediate thought when hearing Onomah is the striker was "not seen him protect the ball too well lately so not liking the sound of this". Let's hope it's an inspired selection but I'm fearing today. This is a game I would have taken a point from at the start but, in reality, we need to start beating the teams around us. I now hope that we can simply get anything other than a beating. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Onomah upfront. I think it's a bit embarrassing that we can only play one way by having someone who is quite strong upfront.

Yep. Bruce has had so much time to try and do something different. It's pathetic really how one dimensional we are.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yep. Bruce has had so much time to try and do something different. It's pathetic really how one dimensional we are.

I think its ridiculous. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of adomah upfront but at least it would have shown an attempt to adapt to the situation, instead we have picked the most physical player and shoved him up top. At least its not samba though. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No plan B. Bruce is well known for it. I expected nothing less. Towards the end of the season everyone will know how we play and we will drop down the league.

14 mins into the game :lol: 

• Like 1