Match Thread: Villa v Millwall

limpid

Just now, AVTuco said:

Snodgrass' great pass led to our only real scoring chance, which Davis blew. So, how good have everyone else been?

True but he was garbage outside of that, holding onto the ball too long and putting in a string of absolutely shite delivers into their box.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

True but he was garbage outside of that, holding onto the ball too long and putting in a string of absolutely shite delivers into their box.

True, but I'm willing to take it, so long as he does something brilliant that the others never do.

Just now, Eastie said:

I think hutton will struggle to get back into the team after his display today , look better since  jack came on too

I disagree. I think Bruce loves Hutton, will always look to get him back into the team.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Snodgrass' great pass led to our only real scoring chance, which Davis blew. So, how good have everyone else been?

To be clear, I was actually trying to defend snodders after multiple posts suggesting he was awful.   He didn’t have a great game, but it wasn’t really all his fault.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

To be clear, I was actually trying to defend snodders after multiple posts suggesting he was awful.   He didn’t have a great game, but it wasn’t really all his fault.   

And I was agreeing with you :D

• Like 1