FA Cup 3rd round draw

Demitri_C

53 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If we lose to Woking that would be the biggest humiliation ever surely?

We signed Emile Heskey , I think that will take some beating even if we lost to Woking ladies 

I live about 5 miles from Woking , shame we couldn't have drawn them away  

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We signed Emile Heskey , I think that will take some beating even if we lost to Woking ladies 

I live about 5 miles from Woking , shame we couldn't have drawn them away  

Mccormacks been much worse than heskey with all things considered! 

12 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

To be honest, Demetri, there have been so many, especially in recent years, it is impossible to choose.

There has but losing a non league team would be the worst surely? Luton and bradford were the worst i can remember 

12 hours ago, villa89 said:

Remember when the FA Cup used to matter? It's a total non-event these days. I don't care who we draw and I don't care who knocks us out.

Did you feel the same when we beat Albion? Or Liverpool at Wembley. That was the best afternoon with the Villa since MON by far. 

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Did you feel the same when we beat Albion? Or Liverpool at Wembley. That was the best afternoon with the Villa since MON by far. 

The liverpool game was one of the best id been to i have to admit. The only bit of credit id give sherwood was that and the spurs win. 

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The liverpool game was one of the best id been to i have to admit. The only bit of credit id give sherwood was that and the spurs win. 

Saving us from relegation should probably be added to that list! It was next season it all went pear-shaped.

27 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Saving us from relegation should probably be added to that list! It was next season it all went pear-shaped.

Its wierd but had we gone down that year i think we were better equipped to come up than the year after when he spent shitloads on garbage.