• Onomah
    • Davis
    • Lansbury
    • Grealish
    • Elmohamady
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/17 at 21:45

I’ll take the point, and we more than deserved it despite not playing very well. I’m slightly annoyed we didn’t win, though, because with a bit more quality upfront, we would have. Leeds didn’t impress me at all - our defenders deserve some credit for that, to be fair. 

• Like 2

Good point - credit to the manager that we're able to win points like this despite some big weaknesses - you could also point the finger him for the weaknesses, but I thought that we did well to get a point today given that we're struggling to deal with crosses and we don't pass the ball well. We battled and were committed and worked hard - we're the best team without the ball in this division.

• Like 3

Poor first half, much better in the second. Subs made a massive difference and I do feel we need to get Jack more minutes. He gives us a completely different dimension. 

Voted for Taylor as MOTM - loved his ‘reducer’ early on in the first half. 

Coming from behind, I reckon that could be a really valuable point come the end of the season, not an easy place to go. 

UTV

• Like 1

One of those where they seemed to be able to fly into every challenge without consequence and yet we touch them and they fall over holding their face. Ref gained a bit of control back in the 2nd half though.

• Like 1

Last season we would have buckled under the Leeds pressure in the first half. Stuck at it and got a good point. If we weren’t so thread bear up front a change in striker might have allowed us to nick it. Still unbeaten which is important.

Edited by Stockport_Villain
  • Like 1

Gotta give credit to Bruce. We were woeful first half but to come out and play as we did in the second half, although not brilliant we nullified them and improved going forward. Whelan MOTM. Davis needs a rest/ Villa need another striker or a miracle healing of one of the crocked lot

• Like 4

Â