Week 13 - Gordon Brown

Tegis

10 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

No losing season for us !!

You've a handier schedule than the Tits as well.  You've one hard game and that's home to the Seahawks.  They're at the Cardinals and home to the Rams in week 16 who may need a result.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BOF said:

You've a handier schedule than the Tits as well.  You've one hard game and that's home to the Seahawks.  They're at the Cardinals and home to the Rams in week 16 who may need a result.

I said last week before we played the Cards that we will lose 3 games before the season ends.  One of those was the Cards and the other 2 are Seahawks and Titans on the last day .

I'd be over the moon with 10-6 now after hoping for 8-8 at the start of the season. 

Edited by Brumerican

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Okay I genuinely didn't think we're legit, but watching both our D and Russell last night makes me think we are.

12-4 is not an impossibility.

On paper I think we can win 3 of our 4 as well and also end 12-4 , alas the Vikings look like they will end 14 & 2 and Eagles 13 -3   , so a Saints v Seahawks Wild Card match beckons maybe ?

34 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Hands down BOF and Tegis :D

old-man-crying.gif

Funny thing is we're only really short a QB and we might get quite a good draft position the way things are going :)  Might be able to manouver something out of that :twisted:

29 minutes ago, BOF said:

old-man-crying.gif

Funny thing is we're only really short a QB and we might get quite a good draft position the way things are going :)  Might be able to manouver something out of that :twisted:

you can have our 3rd choice QB , once we stop using him on Special plays to take down Panthers runners :)

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

On paper I think we can win 3 of our 4 as well and also end 12-4 , alas the Vikings look like they will end 14 & 2 and Eagles 13 -3   , so a Saints v Seahawks Wild Card match beckons maybe ?

I think the division is winnable for us. We beat the Rams in their house and I can see them dropping a game to the Eagles next week.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Campbell broke the Jags' franchise record for sacks in a season with 4 games to go. 

An absolute monster .

Or ... y'know, a shit record :P  j/k

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Or ... y'know, a shit record :P  j/k

Yes that too.  We have had no pass rush for about 8 years and now we have 4 brilliant rushers all at the same time. 

We rarely blitz either . The front four of N'Gakoue, Jackson, Campbell and Fowler just get it done on nearly every play.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick. Please make the right pick.

Â