Reality TV Shows

desensitized43

What Do You Think Of Reality TV?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Of Reality TV?

• Total Garbage!!
    • Cant Get Enough!!
    • Some of them are fine - so why not

This form of entertainment is really annoying me now...dont know about you guys but i think most of it was designed by brain dead idiots for brain dead idiots...its lowest common denominator stuff in its truest form.

The thing thats really bugging me at the moment is that it appears to be never ending...you get 10 (now 12) weeks of big brither in the summer, X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing on Ice, Im A Celebrity, Celebrity Big Brother...and many many more that i just cant be bothered to list...am i the only one who thinks this has gone too far now?????

Discuss!

No middle ground?

I don't hate them, however, they can get boring at times.

Think they should knock X Factor on the head and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Strictly Come Dancing and Big Brother are alright though. (Tin hat ready)

I didnt put any middle ground partly because i posted this out of total frustration...im 19 and in my house my mother is totally obsessed with all things reality TV and has been since the first big brother and watches every single one religiously...therefore i have to vacate the area because i just find it so ordinary...i know its cheap to make for the networks but things like strictly come dancing and all that with just celebs is just about sticking a load of Z-listers together in the hope it will get ratings...

sorry about the no middle ground...hope this explains why i was so compelled to make you choose

oh and i also watch the first part of the X Factor but simply because i like to laugh at the freaks of our society! lol

No middle ground?

I don't hate them, however, they can get boring at times.

Think they should knock X Factor on the head and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

Strictly Come Dancing and Big Brother are alright though. (Tin hat ready)

I didnt put any middle ground partly because i posted this out of total frustration...im 19 and in my house my mother is totally obsessed with all things reality TV and has been since the first big brother and watches every single one religiously...therefore i have to vacate the area because i just find it so ordinary...i know its cheap to make for the networks but things like strictly come dancing and all that with just celebs is just about sticking a load of Z-listers together in the hope it will get ratings...

sorry about the no middle ground...hope this explains why i was so compelled to make you choose

oh and i also watch the first part of the X Factor but simply because i like to laugh at the freaks of our society! lol

:lol:

Alright mate, i had to choose 'I can't get enough' because i do tend to watch a few of them.

No middle ground? (Tin hat ready)

Ditto. Like some, can't stand others. I like BB although the novelty has worn pretty thin now, I'm a celeb has gone to the dogs but I liked the previous series's (seria?), come dancing - garbage, X Factor I like the early rounds and I can watch the results show of the later rounds, but seeing them all murder good tunes is too much to bear.

It's all shite, lacks in any thought and either uses non-celebrities supposed celebrity or abuses stupid people.

It's backward thinking society. BB might have been funny as a one off experiment, strictly come dancing was never going to be anything other that a showcase for z-lists, x-factor, pop-idol, britains greatest, all very sad shows.

It's not even a case of "if you don't like it turn over" - there is no alternative, this tripe is on lots of channels most of the time. Cheap trash, which tv channels produce and the masses suck up.

Culture is dead. It brings to mind the subtext to Richard Bachman's "the running man".

All shite, and as the Why Don't You gang said;

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

Just switch of your television set and,

go and do something less boring instead.

Sitting at home, watching TV,

Turn it off it's no good to me,

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

Why Don't You,

The only reality TV that should ever matter is "Endurance" or "Takeshi's Castle". Prime vintage Japanese goodness!

As for the rest over here, well they can be slightly entertaining at times and I do watch them out of curiosity (take I'm a Celeb (without the celebs) this year for instance, I watch out of "curiosity" to see if Gemma will get her norgs out :D).

I agree with Desensitised

They're all **** shite, and none of 'em ever get watched on my telly.

It's TV for Braindeads if you ask me

What Rob said.

What Rob and D1 said.

Â