Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

With terry and jedinak injured Samba had to start and we need a central defender on the bench.  So we Might as well ask elphick to earn his money, but hopefully he won’t come on.

Edited by alreadyexists

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

With terry and jedinak injured Samba had to start and we need a central defender on the bench.  So we Might as well ask elphick to earn his money, but hopefully he won’t come on.

Depends if he fancies putting a shift in or does what he did in his last game and spend his entire time moaning at Bruce and his teammates . Would rather Jed Steer play CB tbfh.

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I'd rather Bruce came on if needs be !

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Depends if he fancies putting a shift in or does what he did in his last game and spend his entire time moaning at Bruce and his teammates . Would rather Jed Steer play CB tbfh.

I doubt Jed would enjoy that! But yeah, I know elphick is rubbish...  but if we didn’t have a central defender on the bench, you can guarantee an injury. Sod’s law.

4 minutes ago, KHV said:

I'd rather Bruce came on if needs be !

Good idea to be fair but it can't happen these days,  the new modern day football's would not be able to take being kicked violently and with some great speed to be honest right into Bruce's face during a set piece for example, the shock would kill the ball.  I don't think they test the ball's for things like that so it's a non starter for me i'm afraid mate.