• Onomah
    • Davis
    • Samba (Jedinak 25)
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 80)
    • Davis (Grealish 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/17 at 19:45

I tell you what, if it wasn't for the winning, there'd be nothing to smile about ;)

Three wins in 7 days. Rave into the joy fantastic... get down... boogie with your hands in the air, like you just don't care... 9 points from 9 points, with a new Star Wars film just around the corner too.

Come on Villa... get the sword ready for Leeds as well. Do it... do it now... :wub:

Oh yeah... Adomah MOTM, Good for Bruce and Average for the Reffington.

I know it has to be taken into account the level we're playing at, but it's still worth mentioning that Adomah is now the first Villa midfielder to score double figures in a season since James Milner in 09/10, and it's not. even. December yet.  Before that, you're going way back to David f**king Platt in the 90/91 season and even that was using the term 'midfielder' loosely.

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

I know it has to be taken into account the level we're playing at, but it's still worth mentioning that Adomah is now the first Villa midfielder to score double figures in a season since James Milner in 09/10, and it's not. even. December yet.  Before that, you're going way back to David f**king Platt in the 90/91 season and even that was using the term 'midfielder' loosely.

Ah Platty... what a player.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Bloody hell that's a stat and highlights just how shite we have been in any division.

20 hours ago, BOF said:

Weirdly for him, Adomah has no assists. 

On 27/11/2017 at 14:58, BOF said:

I wonder how many of them Platt goals were assisted by the venerable, Gordon Cowans ?

Â