• Onomah
    • Davis
    • Samba (Jedinak 25)
    • Elmohamady (Taylor 80)
    • Davis (Grealish 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/12/17 at 19:45

Not missing Kodjia or Terry at the moment despite the forecasts on here.

Said it previously. Bruce with less player options is a much better manager so we’ll done to Bruce and the team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, striker said:

Not missing Kodjia or Terry at the moment despite the forecasts on here.

Said it previously. Bruce with less player options is a much better manager so we’ll done to Bruce and the team.

How do you get a blue background for your posts?

Also, I think I just saw a lower premier league team play a mid-table championship team.  The likes of snodgrass, adomah, chester, whelan, taylor etc - all good enough for 13th place in the prem. 

17 minutes ago, Jareth said:

How do you get a blue background for your posts?

It’s there I think due to when joining I was a visiting Everton fan but I’ve always liked the Villa too. I’m now a fully fledged Villa fan in mind and body but still look out for Everton results as my second team.

47 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

If it wasn't for the winning ,they'd be nothing to smile about .:)

What the hell.. so good you had to tell us 10 times.

Fk'in phone going mental in resteraunt here.

You have my missus thinking i've some other bit of stuff on the go now!  :crylaugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Really enjoyable game today, dominated this game and broke on them at will at times.

We really are such a strong outfit in midfield!

Special mention must go to Whelan, had his best game for us today.  Kept us ticking over really nicely and made some great interceptions the few times it was needed. This was the player we thought we were getting.

MOTM could have gone to any of the midfield today or Davis who had another of those days you would have to shoot him for him to give up the ball.  Hope his injury isnt to bad as we simply need him on the pitch.

Really positive day today, chalk and cheese from mid week, and the points keep rolling in!

• Like 1

Good.

We got better as the game went on and finished it looking like a very decent football team. We look balanced and we look like everyone knows what their job is - the whole is not an object of beauty, but the parts are all performing smoothly. We weren't as good as against QPR but we were miles better than against Sunderland and there's perhaps a hint that this side will temper performance to match opposition. I'm not sure if that's true, or the result of the performances influencing the observation, but what is clear is that we look quite hard to beat and capable of beating teams - we're I guess...efficient?

Individually, Adomah continues his dream season everything he touches turns to gold right now - but everyone did exactly what they do - Whelan was a gritty and solid, Hourihane was busy and involved, Snodgrass worked diligently, Davies held the ball, Chester defended well, Hutton got up and down the pitch and defended solidly, Taylor too - it was a day where everyone did their thing.

We're like a completed jigsaw, each piece firmly in place, solid and without holes, albeit without the prettiest of pictures.

The longer this goes on, the more I find it to my liking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thought we were good today, Ipswich obviously weren't at their best. Albert was like a show pony out there today, tricks and flicks galore.

I urge everyone to watch the extended highlights and check out the clip over the wingers head whilst he was covering at left back in the first half. The most audacious thing I've seen a villa player do in quite a while.

• Like 1

Â