Match Thread: Villa v Ipswich

limpid

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Davis jogged off so that's a good sign. He wouldn't be doing that if he had done some real damage to a muscle.. Just a knock that he'll work off over the week. 

Gonna burn the lad out at this rate. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

So I've looked into the thread to see how people are enjoying the match and - yawn - I read posts where people are complaining about how we are crap, poor, not convincing, etc.

Oh dear, this sort of lazy posting is becoming a habit some people seem unable to break. My only source of information about the match today is the BBC web site which tells me we have had more possession than Ipswich and 15 shots compared to their 5. And I'm reading about attack after Villa attack compared to a few forays by Ipswich.

So...maybe not totally crap, poor, etc.,then? Not as bad as it was against Cardiff for example?

C'mon guys, try to comment on what is actually happening on the pitch, not a stereotype you can't get out of your heads.

And just as I went to press the button Albert got a second!!!

Still poor, crap, unconvincing etc., guys???

REALLY?

So you think that watching the match on the BBC website entitles you to deride the opinions of posters watching the actual match?

• Like 2