Week 12 - gobble gobble

Tegis

They should award EVERY dodgy looking TD because then you get an AUTOMATIC review. It drives me nuts when they don't give the TD and then it turns out it should have been allowed. I wish more ref teams done what those guys just did.

5 hours ago, Milfner said:

Big game for us at the Jets, an absolute must win. The three games after that are at Saints, home to Vikings and then the Packers where Rodgers could well be back...

I'm expecting us to be competitive for the first half and then Cam and company will run all over us in the 2nd half. Todd Bowles special after a bye week.

I wonder when the NFL is going to adapt to covering the Rudolphs, Gronks and Kleces of the world. I guess a new type of safety is required. Or sacrifice a corner

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The Jets were the toughest team we've played so far IMO. I thought they were nuts going safety, safety in the draft but it looks like a great move now. I think they're going to turn it around way faster than the Jags did. 

I've been extremely surprised with the way which we have played this year. We haven't had our true #1 WR the entire year (Enunwa). Also I was a little befuddled with our draft but Jamal has been really good. Marcus Maye has been an absolute stud this year and has outplayed Jamal imo. 

52 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

A big Vikings lead should make for a fun 2nd half. There's no finer sight in the NFL than Stafford in YOLO mode.

There he is :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

I've been extremely surprised with the way which we have played this year. We haven't had our true #1 WR the entire year (Enunwa). Also I was a little befuddled with our draft but Jamal has been really good. Marcus Maye has been an absolute stud this year and has outplayed Jamal imo. 

I've seen nearly every one of Mayes' college games. He is one of my all time favourite Gators.

Â