Pre Match Chitty Chatty

TheAuthority

In before the team sheet.

Bruce has no choice but to play the following starters if fit

SJ Chester Taylor Whelan Jedi Davis

I doubt he will „rest“ Hutton as he is super fit. so the defensive question is

Jedi or Samba?

MF

He‘ll want Whelan or Jedi a DM. I cant see him dropping Hourihane, Snod or Adomah.

up front will be Davis so who will Bruce go with in the AM/nr10 role?

That leaves me to think

SJ

Hutton Samba/Jedi Chester Taylor

Whelan/Jedi

Snod Onomah/Grealish Hourihane Adomah

Davis

I‘d freshen it up

SJ

Bree Chester RDL Taylor

Jedi

Elmo O’Hare Hourihane Adomah

Davis

I think it was a BIG mistake not resting players v S‘land which probably will cost us v Ipswich as I cant imagine Ipswich being shitter than S‘land

I can imagine us being as shitty v Ipswich as we were v S‘land so we could lose.

To be as good as v QPR would be great and would mean 3pts

Jedinak in for Samba today makes sense. Samba probably can't play 3 games in a week, and we also play Friday night against Leeds.

Neither of them are fast, but i'd probably say Samba is quicker than Jedinak, so if you are going to rest Samba, do it against a team that is going to be lumping balls into the box, which Jedinak is good at dealing with.

Grealish and O'Hare are attacking options surely? We don't have a big centre forward on the bench but we do have some options, Hourihane can pull the strings up front too. 

Not much pace at the back as mentioned above, hopefully it'll be more 4-3-3 than 4-5-1. Hopefully we don't end up just defending our box and smashing it back to them every time we touch it again :D

Need to beat this lot today if only because of their utterly shit nickname. THE TRACTOR BOYS what sort of ridiculous tag is that to go around with? 

For that reason, I am out.  Let's stuff them. 

• Haha 1

Can't understand people talking about lack of options up front. 

There is a lack of options up front because there is an lack of options up front. 

What do people want, Hogan to be named on the bench in order to give us the option of not bringing him on? 

• Like 4

Good to see that even with injuries to our forwards there is no sign of Gabby. Progress at last at the club.

Interesting line up; great to see O'Hare on the bench. Excited about a Villa future with him and Grealish (if JG kicks on). Also glad that Hutton gets the nod on form too, he deserves it.