Pre Match Chitty Chatty

TheAuthority

On 11/22/2017 at 02:13, 7392craig said:

Bringing the Mrs with me for this one. She's only been twice before, a 2-0 loss to Everton, and a 1-0 loss to Burnley. I'm crossing my fingers it's 3rd times the charm, otherwise the jinx is staying home from now on.

If we’re behind at half time, I expect you to look out for the team and taker her home.  

Woke up and it’s match day! Yesss. How different the feelings are now compared to 18months ago when I was dreading us playing.

Heading down today, so excited to get my shirt on and get going. Woke up quite positive for some reason, that really isn’t like me, I’m a miserable sod! 

Come on you Villa boys!

• Like 4

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Nice crisp cold morning, up to the Villa hopefully looking for a third win in a week. Loving it.

Exactly mate. I might feel different on the trudge home, but for now I’m loving it and feeling positive!

I think the last time Villa needed to freshen it up and didn’t they lost the game so hopefully Bruce will have learn’t a lesson?

Tough game today but if Bruce gets the team selection right then Villa should win.

• Like 1

C'mon lads do us all a favour put a couple in the net early and go out and take it to them and don't give them a sniff. 

Not too much to ask I hope would love to just admire villa park in all its glory in the second half.

4-1

UTV

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Woke up and it’s match day! Yesss. How different the feelings are now compared to 18months ago when I was dreading us playing.

Heading down today, so excited to get my shirt on and get going. Woke up quite positive for some reason, that really isn’t like me, I’m a miserable sod! 

Come on you Villa boys!

Oh No-no-no you don't, Come round here with all that positivity. 

We'll soon beat that out of you :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

I think the last time Villa needed to freshen it up and didn’t they lost the game so hopefully Bruce will have learn’t a lesson?

Tough game today but if Bruce gets the team selection right then Villa should win.

True but it also looks like Ipswich played the same team twice last 2 games so hopefully that extra days rest helps. 

I feel like shit. Horrible cold and the last thing I should be doing is going to stand in the cold watching Villa for 2 hours.

But I'm going. Might even drag the OH along with my spare ticket.

Make it worth it, Villa!

• Like 1

On 22/11/2017 at 18:30, alreadyexists said:

Bad news about Kodjia, gutted to hear he’ll need an op.

For this one, Ipswich aren’t half bad,  we’ve beaten better teams and we’ll need to carry on beating them to get where we want, but this could be fairly tough, and the are a solid and physical team.

I would go;

Johnstone

Elmo      Samba    Chester     Taylor

Snodgrass Whelan  Hourihane  Adomah

Onomah

Davis

bench: Steer, Jedinak, Hutton, Lansbury, Hepburn-Murphy, O’Hare, Da Laet, 

or maybe Grealish instead of Lansbury on the bench... hard to know where each of them is fitness wise.

I think this is line up we will see still, but thinking RHM upfront now if he’s fit?

I think Bruce needs to freshen it up, with perhaps O'Hare for Onomah and Grealish for Snodgrass. He also really needs McKirdy on the bench to enable us to shuffle the team accordingly as I think as Davis may be tiring.

Crazy on Tuesday to not have a proper offensive player to come on.

• Like 1