Im gonna shoot you in the face hole got any last words? Like "help" or summat?

lapal_fan

I nearly got run over by a car once walking to the shop and I shouted "oh **** off" which I was quite pleased with to be honest.

what do you think, or what would you like your last words on this stupid idiot planet we call "THE WORLDY EARTH" to be? 

mine would be something class like "ha, that's a nice balloon" or something because balloons are generally happy arent they?  So I must be doing something pretty good. 

I've got plenty more thread ideas coming up over the festive season :) 

"if you could eat any pie right now, what would it be fatty?"

"what's the best, one huge cough which sounds like a fog horn, or loads of little ones which sound someone pissing around on a couple of piano keys?" 

"Why is paper?" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"I'm so glad I got to see Aston Villa lift the European Cup for the second time, to complete a quadruple of League, FA Cup, League Cup, and Champions League wins. Now I'm ready to die."

• Like 1

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

4 minutes ago, hogso said:

"HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE."

is that from Kenan and Kel? 

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

What about a whole thread titled "Lapal's World". Everyday he gets to ask us a couple of daft questions. It's one thread. All of his thoughts, questions and musings. Securely contained. Thus not making anyone wanting to headbutt a bear trap to make it stop. I think of it akin to something like building that giant dome/case thing over Chernobyl. We aren't getting rid of it, it stays where it is, but no one else has to get hurt. 

:D

that's a shit thing to say if ur gonna die you silly monkey. 

Edited by lapal_fan
changed it from idiot.
  • Haha 1

"My one dying wish - get your phone, and record me on camera. Then post the moment of my death to /r/WPD. At least 10k upvotes I bet, I'll live on in internet infamy...forever."

""If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.....what, I thought it was you that was about to die. Oh, Feck!"

• Haha 1

Â