The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

13 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I'm guessing that their gonna take Arsenal over from Kroenke

It would make sense for a group of people who own major football clubs to buy lesser, "feeder" teams ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sne said:

Might be the first time I agree with Neymar but this really should not be a yellow card

I think it is quite disrespectful to be fair, but it's not against the rules. Shouldn't be a foul let alone a card

On 26/08/2021 at 21:25, dudevillaisnice said:

Champions league/europa league football hasn’t been the same since it moved to BT sport..

It is frankly a disgrace that they don't even show highlights on terrestrial tv anymore.

ITV may be cheap and tacky but they showed live champions league football for over 20  years and was free to watch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think it is quite disrespectful to be fair, but it's not against the rules. Shouldn't be a foul let alone a card

Stuff respect! I don't see it as a yellow. 

Is one allowed to hold the ball with one's feet?

7 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Stuff respect! I don't see it as a yellow. 

Is one allowed to hold the ball with one's feet?

I already said it’s not a yellow. It’s not even a foul. It’s a nonsense decision by the ref. 

Im just saying I can see why opponents feel disrespected by it

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It would be whether or not they can evidence that kind of trick leading to a defender booting someone in the air afterwards, I'm sure doing keepie uppies mid game gets a yellow, some nonsense about it inciting a foul 

Lets punish the victims of bootings shall we. If you get megged, chipped, or put flat on your arse, it's on you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Tricks like that are taking the piss.

I'm not saying they shouldn't do them. It's fun. But I can see why opposition players and fans get annoyed

Surely a rainbow flick is very much the same as nutmegs or Cryuff turns or whatever - just creative ways to beat opponents?  Perhaps annoying to "get done" by one, but I don't see why it would annoy fans or players.  Far too precious.

• Like 4

Â