The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

Maybe a bit telling... Until sne just posted in the man City thread I didn't even know the CL draw was taking place 

Must be the first time in years there's no thread for it or anyone talking about it

Does anyone give a shit anymore? I know I don't, I'll watch the final as a social thing but that's it 

Villa desperately trying to get in to a competition that I otherwise have zero interest in 

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe a bit telling... Until sne just posted in the man City thread I didn't even know the CL draw was taking place 

Must be the first time in years there's no thread for it or anyone talking about it

Does anyone give a shit anymore? I know I don't, I'll watch the final as a social thing but that's it 

Villa desperately trying to get in to a competition that I otherwise have zero interest in 

Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Red Bull in the same group... Games gone alright.

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Your username says hi

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jio30ncc1dtif0hjgq

Exactly, that's what I mean, I love villa in European football, some of the best away day experiences in my life, I desperately want us to be part of it again... Yet I don't actually watch the competition, I don't even know who's in the competition

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Exactly, that's what I mean, I love villa in European football, some of the best away day experiences in my life, I desperately want us to be part of it again... Yet I don't actually watch the competition, I don't even know who's in the competition

It’s not too hard to work out, it’s pretty much the same teams years after year…..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You missed some incredible games last season. The semi finals were amazing.

• Like 1

No interest in the champions league, players claiming they want to play champions league as reasons to leave are crap. Say you want to win the premier league, that’s a better reason. You can get knocked out the champions league in the first few games, terrific. 

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'd imagine exactly the same teams as every other year over the past 20 years.  Minus Arsenal, lolz.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'd imagine exactly the same teams as every other year over the past 20 years.  Minus Arsenal, lolz.

Sheriff Tiraspol are the first Moldovan side to ever reach the group stage of the Champions League.  They beat Dinamo Zagreb in the final qualifier (Dinamo beat Spurs in the Europa League last 16, last season).

I don't particularly pay attention to when the CL group draw is happening, but it actually looks quite interesting this time.  Ath Madrid/Liverpool/Porto/AC Milan in particular could be a great group.

Just now, bobzy said:

Sheriff Tiraspol are the first Moldovan side to ever reach the group stage of the Champions League.  They beat Dinamo Zagreb in the final qualifier (Dinamo beat Spurs in the Europa League last 16, last season).

I don't particularly pay attention to when the CL group draw is happening, but it actually looks quite interesting this time.  Ath Madrid/Liverpool/Porto/AC Milan in particular could be a great group.

They dont actually consider themselves Moldovan but from the breakaway state of Transnistria

13 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Champions league/europa league football hasn’t been the same since it moved to BT sport..

Agree, I pay for Sky but never have for BT, used to watch quite a few of the games when it was on Sky/ITV, now I just can't justify the extra £30 a month. 

Â