The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Inter are looking to change the badge and club name from Internazionale to Inter Milano in a rebranding move

That would be insane.... there’s only ever going to be one Milan and it isn’t Inter. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why the **** has everyone started lying down behind walls on free kicks?

You only see about one of those fly under the wall every two or three seasons. It's only started this year, has something happened I'm unaware of?

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

You only see about one of those fly under the wall every two or three seasons. It's only started this year, has something happened I'm unaware of?

Well, I'll take any opportunity I can to get a cheeky nap in at work, why shouldn't footballers enjoy the same privilege?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

You would think there was a memo sent out at the start of the season that Ronaldinho's footballing spirit has reincarnated in an unnamed PL player and so every team leaves one behind the wall just in case they run into James McArthur and his frightening new ability.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Klopp is complaining(again) this time that there isnt an 80million defender available to buy this window. Whatever happened to you know good coaching

He should've bought another one instead of resting on his laurels with Van Dijk. Matip and Gomez + 2 kids aren't exactly good cover.

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Klopp is complaining(again) this time that there isnt an 80million defender available to buy this window. Whatever happened to you know good coaching

But, but, but Liverpool don't buy expensive players, they didn't win the league spending loads, they did it with zero net spend and are the bestest of best teams ever unlike those plastic clubs City, Chelsea and Utd. 

Can't stand Liverpool, can't stand Klopp and can't stand that the media peddle such nonsense about them and let them get away whinging and spouting bullshit. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah 30 odd of them I think from all around the world 

Well you learn something new every day!  Thought it was a fighting game seems random to have footy teams!  Jack stays he will elevate us to that level where we are part of popular culture.

On 28/01/2021 at 14:38, Tomaszk said:

I cannot remember which game it was but we conceded from a free kick when Mings didn't jump, there was debate everywhere about how to make the wall bigger and I noticed this silliness start after that.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Think they might address the lying down soon? Obviously it just looks stupid but it also can’t be safe to potentially have a ball just booted full force into the back of someone’s head unprotected.

If they don't face forwards they deserve everything they get. Cowards.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Think they might address the lying down soon? Obviously it just looks stupid but it also can’t be safe to potentially have a ball just booted full force into the back of someone’s head unprotected.

How is it different to people stood up having the ball booted into their head?

2 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

How is it different to people stood up having the ball booted into their head?

Well they wouldn’t be looking at the ball, expecting it, or trying to move or protect themselves.

50 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

If they don't face forwards they deserve everything they get. Cowards.

But yes they would.

Anyway was just wondering if the lying down thing might be outlawed, whether for that reason or not.

6 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Well you learn something new every day!  Thought it was a fighting game seems random to have footy teams!  Jack stays he will elevate us to that level where we are part of popular culture.

Yeah it seems like a weird combo, a kids shooting game where you can play as Pele

But it's insanely popular 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah it seems like a weird combo, a kids shooting game where you can play as Pele

But it's insanely popular 

Which is why a lot of football teams have jumped to be a part of it.

Â