The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Probably makes more intelligible and reasoned comments than the useless fat wench that used to sit behind me.

Barking up the wrong tree was he?

Maybe a bit harsh for "games gone" 

Ajax play Chelsea in tge champions league week after next, ajax being the naughty fans that they are are banned from attending, a few thousand of them already have travel arrangements and are coming regardless, so they all decided to book tickets to watch Leyton orient vs Brighton u23s in whatever thay horrible FA trophy thing is now called

Orient have clocked on to it and postponed the game 

Boooooooooooo

• Sad 1

On why contracts mean nothing anymore and why players act like petulant clearings in the woods

Cristiano Ronaldo makes the most money in the world on Instagram.

More than playing football.

In addition, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in seventh place on the list of people who earn the most on Instagram.

Cristiano Ronaldo has the most followers in the world on Instagram and makes a lot more money being an influencer than playing football for Juventus. This is clear after a survey by social media company Hopper HQ .

On the list of celebrities who earn the most from their sponsored Instagram collaborations, Ronaldo is superior to one of his biggest football competitor Lionel Messi. 

In the past year, the Portuguese earned 47.8 million US dollars - 465 million Swedish kronor - thanks to Instagram. At the same time, his salary in Juventus is "only" SEK 331 million a year.

TOP TEN PEOPLE MAKING THE MOST MONEY ON INSTAGRAM

1. Cristiano Ronaldo - $ 47.8 million.

2. Lionel Messi - $ 23.3 million.

3. Kendall Jenner - $ 15.9 million.

4. David Beckham - $ 10.7 million.

5. Selena Gomez - $ 8 million.

6. Neymar - $ 7.2 million.

7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - $ 4.0 million.

8. Kylie Jenner - $ 3.8 million.

9. Ronaldinho - $ 2.6 million.

10. Khloe Kardashian - $ 1.2 million.

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/har-ar-listan-dar-messi-utklassas-av-ronaldo/

Edited by sne
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Instagram is a truly awful platform.

social media is generally awful.

Take twitter - a platform now generally accepted by world leaders and elites to share soundbites and propaganda. 

You write 2 sentences, and it doesn't matter what your rationale is or if you are wrong or if there are important counter arguments. 780 thousand people will like it, a million will retweet it, and not not a single original thought is created in the meantime. It's all 'Beyonce said this' or 'Farage tweeted that'. 

I call bullshit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Instagram is a truly awful platform.

I agree. What is the point of it? I’m on there but seldom post or ever use it. I use Twitter for football news and chat, ignoring the obvious idiots. Facebook is good for friends and family, but Instagram is a vanity project, full of ‘celebs’ flogging some rubbish they’re being paid to advertise. 

25 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I agree. What is the point of it? I’m on there but seldom post or ever use it. I use Twitter for football news and chat, ignoring the obvious idiots. Facebook is good for friends and family, but Instagram is a vanity project, full of ‘celebs’ flogging some rubbish they’re being paid to advertise. 

It’s mainly for perving on the abundant volume of attractive women in their underwear.....or so I hear......

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â