The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lukaku transfer fees are now north of £200 million. amazing for a guy with no first touch

Got the first touch of Jimmy Savile

9 minutes ago, blunther said:

Transfers falling through due to disagreements over image rights. **** the modern world.

Who was that?

Rooney's move to Derby tied into sponsorship deal with one of the many betting companies.

I like the occasional flutter so maybe I'm hypocritical but I think betting has become far too synonymous with football and it's making it so normal for kids.

There's a betting epidemic in this country, you need only look at the growth of the plethora of betting companies currently operating.

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Who was that?

dybala

there is some sort of legal dispute because his previous agent owns his image rights or something so his new agent is inflating the fees to try and recover the money that is going elsewhere

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

dybala

there is some sort of legal dispute because his previous agent owns his image rights or something so his new agent is inflating the fees to try and recover the money that is going elsewhere

Think Dybala was a stunt by Spurs. Was available all summer and woukd have destroyed wage structure

United apparently offered him less tgan Juve pay him 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Think Dybala was a stunt by Spurs. Was available all summer and woukd have destroyed wage structure

This.

Much like their pursuit of Coutinho it was all for show, they never had any intention of signing either of those players. Spurs don't have the money to compete with the real top teams, especially when they have a billion pound stadium to pay for. They are the new Arsenal and soon Ponchettino will be talking about the 4th place "trophy". 

Edited by villa89

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They are the new Arsenal and soon Ponchettino will be talking about the 4th place "trophy". 

He already has, in January

Said trophies are for egos and the real aim was the top 4. 

21 hours ago, villa89 said:

This.

Much like their pursuit of Coutinho it was all for show, they never had any intention of signing either of those players. Spurs don't have the money to compete with the real top teams, especially when they have a billion pound stadium to pay for. They are the new Arsenal and soon Ponchettino will be talking about the 4th place "trophy". 

Dougonomics 101. Doug Ellis used to do this all time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior and his dad.

I hate Neymar. As good a player as he is, he isn't half the player he thinks he is. 

A cancer to any team he joins. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

crazy to think someone is currently scrabbling together £200m for him after how he left barca and is trying to leave PSG

He also has the same few days off in March to go to his sisters party (5 years straight I think he's been banned or 'injured')

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Xela said:

He also has the same few days off in March to go to his sisters party (5 years straight I think he's been banned or 'injured')

Are you seriously suggesting that on two occasions he faked an injury that kept him out for 3 months for the sake of his sister's birthday? 

The bloke is an absolute helmet, but that is just silly. 

Edited by Davkaus

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Are you seriously suggesting that on two occasions he faked an injury that kept him out for 3 months for the sake of his sister's birthday? 

I'm not suggesting he faked anything, just pointing out that he has managed to attend his sister's party in Brazil 5 years in a row during the middle of the football season.

6 hours ago, Xela said:

I hate Neymar. As good a player as he is, he isn't half the player he thinks he is. 

A cancer to any team he joins. 

He is certainly not lived up to the hype. Not even best player at his club 

Â