The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

amazing how some journalists have defended it, saw one claim that clubs should put on official free travel and that would make fans happy with the idea

yes mate, me getting a free official villa coach from bournemouth at 10pm on a saturday night back to villa park and then having to make my own way home from there would make everything ok

they're a world away from what fans actually think, finishing that late would be a stop over hotel job and would involve a lot of booze

• Like 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

amazing how some journalists have defended it... 

they're a world away from what fans actually think

Most of them don't care about the fans anymore than the club's do. They are too wrapped up in the 'best league in the world' hype that's synonymous with the premier league.

• Like 1

Modern football fans (present company excepted, obviously). I’m being forced to sit through the Manchester derby at my mate’s house. I’m not really watching it properly so can’t really comment on the game itself but the away fans are apparently chanting ‘Park the bus’ in relation to Utd’s tactics. The fact that fans get on their high-horse about another team daring to play in a way that doesn’t ideally suit their team pisses me off massively. The sheer arrogance of it. They need to remember where they came from. If it wasn’t for oil money they’d probably be in the football league again. 

Nice!

How about the Lyon toaster that cheers when the bread is ready

lyon-toaster.png

Only £40

Or maybe the Honnover one

hantoast.jpg

apparently every team in the Bundesliga has them.

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

On 12/18/2017 at 21:02, villa4europe said:

Adidas have announced exclusive FIFA 18 UT 4th kits for Utd, Real Madrid, juve* and Bayern 

*to be fair the Juve one is pretty good

The united one looks like a "Man Utd Official Tractor Supplier Yanmar" tractor drove over some pink paint and then over some jerseys that were on the ground. Bayern one is nice.

Â