Pre match chit chat

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

CDB15201-106E-48A3-95C9-BDB7607B66AB.jpeg

There is obviously some logic to „never change a winning team“ but as that line up is „Bruce‘s best XI“ at the moment, is he gonna pick the same XI again on saturday?

It’s a bit frustrating not to see O’Hare on the bench. He only seems to bring him on when we’re chasing a game (obviously just talking league games here).

If tonight we were comfortably winning (fingers crossed) it would be an ideal chance to give him some game time. 

Ah well, come on Villa, three points please.

• Like 1

That Sunderland team have a lot of ability.

Grabban is a top player at this level and so is McGeady.

Hopefully we do not take this lightly and throw everything we have at this team because they could potentially cause an upset.

Edited by Reivax_Villa

I am worried. Earlier this month we beat Preston, then played Sheffield 3 days later with an unchanged team and got bossed. The players looked very fatigued last time we have a condensed schedule and Bruce didn't rotate. 

Seems like Bruce is making the same mistake again. 

There's been a lot of talk about not respecting other teams in this division because we're Villa and all, yet I'm smelling a bit of stank coming from some undies in here. They're there for the taking, I'm expecting a convincing win and nothing less. UTV!