• Onomah
    • Davis
    • Jedinak (Snodgrass 81)
    • de Laet (Onomah 86)
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 91)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/11/17 at 19:45

Just popped over to a QPR fans forum (here

Funny thing a few say is that they got beat by an 80 odd million side, funny how we are viewed.

That side cost no more than 15 million by my simple calculations.

48 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just on the m40.

That performance from Davis was unreal. Forget the rest (apart from Chester and Hourihane who were brilliant). 

Seriously enjoyable match. Fantastic. Davis - Brilliant. 

Adomah?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just on the m40.

That performance from Davis was unreal. Forget the rest (apart from Chester and Hourihane who were brilliant). 

Seriously enjoyable match. Fantastic. Davis - Brilliant. 

He makes the team better. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing kodjia, but the way Bruce sets us up Davis is a much better option for the team. There is a huge gap between midfield and attack and Davis hold up play bridges that much better than kodjia. 

I don't want to big the kid up too much because he is still very raw and don't think he will ever be a prolific goalscorer, but under Bruce i think he is absolutely perfect. 

really pleasantly surprised to see we won having gone a goal behind, that's the kind of result we've been needing to show we can do to consolidate in the top quarter. With no kodja or terry that's a good old result. Now, we need to consolidate this good win by beating Sunderland Tuesday

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Very pleased, far far more positive approach from Bruce, once we got going. There was energy and purpose there today, and a decent bit of ability.

Long may that positive approach continue. 

Haha. I didn't even know we had scored in the first half courtesy of being off the forum for a while and Radio WM's incompetence. 

I thought Albert's second half goal was an equiliser so was baffled but delighted it gave us the lead. 

Second match in a row where we have scored a goal I was not aware of. Bizarre. 

31 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Haha. I didn't even know we had scored in the first half courtesy of being off the forum for a while and Radio WM's incompetence. 

I thought Albert's second half goal was an equiliser so was baffled but delighted it gave us the lead. 

Second match in a row where we have scored a goal I was not aware of. Bizarre. 

drink less, you'll hear more.  :)

38 minutes ago, av1 said:

He makes the team better. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing kodjia, but the way Bruce sets us up Davis is a much better option for the team. There is a huge gap between midfield and attack and Davis hold up play bridges that much better than kodjia. 

I don't want to big the kid up too much because he is still very raw and don't think he will ever be a prolific goalscorer, but under Bruce i think he is absolutely perfect. 

As well as that, there are times when he makes something out of nothing,  which is great to see. 

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It looked to me like he set them up more or less the same way he did against Fulham.  QPR as the away team had to try to break us down and couldn't. We pressed in numbers and we counter attacked in numbers with the catalyst being superb hold up play by Davis. 

This is how Bruce has always wanted them to play they just executed it well today as they have done in other away games against weaker teams.When this approach isn't exectuted correctly (I.e.ball is not held up or counter attack resorts to giving the ball away time after time ) it looks terrible and negative.

Bruce hasn't chanced anything about his style In my opinion. The players just played well. 

This whole negative management from Bruce holding us back is a myth in my opinion. The problem with the management is we can't break teams down when they are set up to defend or we struggle against teams that hold the all well. As we saw against Sheff Wed. This will continue against certain teams because the movement still isn't there when the emphasis is on us to attack.

Well said, Sir. 

Most eloquent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It looked to me like he set them up more or less the same way he did against Fulham.  QPR as the away team had to try to break us down and couldn't. We pressed in numbers and we counter attacked in numbers with the catalyst being superb hold up play by Davis. 

This is how Bruce has always wanted them to play they just executed it well today as they have done in other away games against weaker teams.When this approach isn't exectuted correctly (I.e.ball is not held up or counter attack resorts to giving the ball away time after time ) it looks terrible and negative.

Bruce hasn't changed anything about his style In my opinion. The players just played well. 

This whole negative management from Bruce holding us back is a myth in my opinion. The problem with the management is we can't break teams down when they are set up to defend or we struggle against teams that hold the ball well. As we saw against Sheff Wed. This will continue against certain teams because the movement still isn't there when the emphasis is on us to attack.

Well Bruce himself has stated directly that he set us up “ not to lose rather than to Win “ last season, and it was only 6 weeks ago or so he said “ we are now ready to go after teams” ( words to that effect) and that statement coincides almost dir3ctly with our change in style, performances, and results,

So I disagree it’s a myth.

• Like 1

Â