• Onomah
    • Davis
    • Jedinak (Snodgrass 81)
    • de Laet (Onomah 86)
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 91)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/11/17 at 19:45

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Let's hope Fulham can do us a favor and beat Derby now

...and Leeds at home to Middlesborough if you are looking at the current table.

In reality we really dont know yet who will be challenging, far mor important to keep the points rolling in ourselves.

• Like 2

Wasn’t expecting a goal let alone a win!

hats off to the players and Bruce - they got it right this afternoon!

its results like this (with the injuries, away from home and come back from a goal down) that can get the team believing they can get us promoted- long may it continue.

Only started watching half hour in but we were on top from there. Timing of our first goal at the end of the half was massive for us. We would've gone into half time confident after getting some reward for our good play towards the end. Second half was a very professional display indeed with a flurry of chances that could, and should, have seen us win much more comfortably. I didn't expect it atall to be honest with our weakened team and esp after going behind. Credit to the boys, they deserved the win and played very well at times with the ball on the ground. Onomah, Davis, Adomah (obvs) did well. Whelan battled well and we looked solid enough at the back. Important to have Taylor back as I thought we did well down the left too. Good subs by Bruce, again, to be fair. Similar as against Preston, his subs stifled anything QPR had and saw us out of the game. Pleasing thing for me was how many chances we created and should've, again, score more. We're better against teams that come at us and I always feel we're much more suited to away games. We were shocking against Sheff Weds and played off the park so was great, and unexpected, to bounce back. Need to wrap Davis up in cotton wool as if he gets a Knock we don't have a striker (even with Gabby back) and certainly not one who can hold the ball up and bring others into play as much. A great win today and hope we carry it on to Tuesday. 

• Like 3

Very well deserved win and could have had 3 or 4 - quality display today abd credit to all - 2 home games to come so lets take the maximum from them - surprised if coleman goes to Sunderland as surely hed have been a good shout for the albion job  

10 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Only started watching half hour in but we were on top from there. Timing of our first goal at the end of the half was massive for us. We would've gone into half time confident after getting some reward for our good play towards the end. Second half was a very professional display indeed with a flurry of chances that could, and should, have seen us win much more comfortably. I didn't expect it atall to be honest with our weakened team and esp after going behind. Credit to the boys, they deserved the win and played very well at times with the ball on the ground. Onomah, Davis, Adomah (obvs) did well. Whelan battled well and we looked solid enough at the back. Important to have Taylor back as I thought we did well down the left too. Good subs by Bruce, again, to be fair. Similar as against Preston, his subs stifled anything QPR had and saw us out of the game. Pleasing thing for me was how many chances we created and should've, again, score more. We're better against teams that come at us and I always feel we're much more suited to away games. We were shocking against Sheff Weds and played off the park so was great, and unexpected, to bounce back. Need to wrap Davis up in cotton wool as if he gets a Knock we don't have a striker (even with Gabby back) and certainly not one who can hold the ball up and bring others into play as much. A great win today and hope we carry it on to Tuesday. 

All of this is spot on. Saved me a post. 

• Like 1

Didn't see the game, but Davis has an effect on so many.....still learning and the goals will come, but right now, he brings so many players in to the game.

crucial player.

on a slightly similar note , we always do well when Albert and Snoddy are at it.

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Davis was my motm great today as was adomah. Snodgrass and chester were good.

Have to say samba was excellent also today. Well done lad

Really pleased for Samba.....not the ugly duckling some claim.

• Like 2

Â