X-moose 2k17 P-ART-EE TIE-M

lapal_fan

Might as well stick this here- I ate about 2 lbs of Brussels sprouts earlier this week. I've been making Jordan Ayew faces ever since. Really atrocious, paint peeling farts. Like bio hazard level.

The Xmas decorations went up, and the Xmas radio station was put on in the office last week. There are a few younger ladies in the office who are getting rather excited by Christmas. Initially, I thought it was wayyyyyyy to early. But then I remembered I facken love Christmas, and I can’t wait. 

Gonna be a little bit different this year, wife and I are expecting our first child in March, so we are kinda getting prepared for that. Apparently I’m not allowed presents now and have to have stuff for the baby <_< 

Heading up to Wolverhampton on Xmas day for dinner with some fam. Gonna be fun!

How about you @lapal_fan? I think furbys went out of fash ages ago. 

Edited by Tayls

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

1st December.

It is now OK to think about (at a pinch, mention) Christmas. 

Bought the booze and chocolates today, mainly due to a one day offer in that there Waitrose (all boxed chocolates half price). First Xmassy thing we've done though in my ideal world its still 3 weeks early

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Buying the booze is a bit of an art. If you buy too early, it just gets drunk, and you have to buy it again. My record is three times...  :)

Nah, I'm at work almost constantly until the final week after this weekend, won't have the time or the inclination

Got the Lamb and the Pork ordered for Christmas Day, getting the presents next Wednesday so it's all starting to take shape. I'm off from the 23/12/17 - 02/01/18 so it's the first time in ages I have had the whole period off in about 13 years.

I'm quite excited :D

• Like 1

On 17/11/2017 at 16:04, lapal_fan said:

So what do you want?  

What are you buying for others (of note). 

Are Furby's still in? 

DO YOU WANT SOME LEDs?! PUT THEM ON EVERYTHING!

F*** All..

F*** All..

No.

Nope.. shove them up your arse!  

...Merry Christmas!  :D :thumb:

• Like 1

Â