Weekends Football 17/19 November/ Midweek Football 20/23 November

andykeenan

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That penalty decision in the leeds boro game has to be one of the worst decisions ive seen all season

The boro player did about three fouls prior to the leeds player dragging him down. Ridiculous from the linesman 

While i agree with you i think ayling was stupid to react. Play to the whistle

Andy Carroll needs a long term ban. ANOTHER player whose face he tries to rearrange with his elbow and this time gets away with it. An example needs to be made of him, as it’s clear a regular ban isn’t changing his behaviour on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Andy Carroll needs a long term ban. ANOTHER player whose face he tries to rearrange with his elbow and this time gets away with it. An example needs to be made of him, as it’s clear a regular ban isn’t changing his behaviour on the pitch.

He's scum. Always leads with his arms, and he knows exactly what he's doing.

1 hour ago, andym said:

He's scum. Always leads with his arms, and he knows exactly what he's doing.

yep, commentators always try to give him benefit of the doubt, for some reason, but it is blatant. You hear people try to excuse it because he’s tall and clumsy. I’m 6’3 and have played across the front 3 positions for 6 or 7 seasons, every now and then I might catch a defender accidentally but when it’s accidental they’re never hurt.To put players on the floor for minutes the way he does you’d have to intentionally put force behind it.

Cant recall ever seeing him react to the contact by checking the player is ok, either. pretty tell tale sign.

Edited by a m ole

Â