Mass casualty shooting in Texas

Tegis

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Wow, I mean I kind of expect this level of stupidity but it’s still stunning when you are confronted by it.

I mean, maybe Its just me but if I have to get shot, which living in America seems part of the deal, I think I’d pick a hospital. You know so I might live and get to see my kids grow up you crazy bint, If you are in a rush to meet your sky fairy go join a cult and drink the cool aid.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Wow, I mean I kind of expect this kind of stupidity but it’s still stunning when you are confronted by it.

I mean, maybe Its just me but if I have to get shot, which living in America seems part of the deal, I think I’d pick a hospital. You know so I might live and get to see my kids grow up you crazy bint, If you are in a rush to meet your sky fairy go join a cult and drink the cool aid.

Remember, this is the show where the President gets his daily intelligence briefings.

1 minute ago, Dom_Wren said:

??

Late yesterday in USC actually.  I love how my twitter feed bears no resemblance to chronology :angry:   Apologies for the late info.

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Late yesterday in USC actually.  I love how my twitter feed bears no resemblance to chronology :angry:   Apologies for the late info.

All good! 

I hadnt even heard of this, crazy as its not far (1.25 hours) and ive sent plenty of kids to play soccer at USCU

My nipper is going over there next year, for a year's study (what a time to be doing American Politics!).

The mother in law is worried about all the shootings. I tried to put her mind at ease by explaining that we'll get our little cherub a decent gun for protection.

Didn't see the funny side. :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

My nipper is going over there next year, for a year's study (what a time to be doing American Politics!).

The mother in law is worried about all the shootings. I tried to put her mind at ease by explaining that we'll get our little cherub a decent gun for protection.

Didn't see the funny side. :D

Where abouts mate?

2 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Where abouts mate?

Not absolutely 100% a done deal, but most likely right now is Colorado State.

Others still on the list are Washington State, Austin Texas and San Francisco but they've all got their downsides.

It should be finalised before Christmas. 

On 07/11/2017 at 08:16, TrentVilla said:

if I have to get shot, which living in America seems part of the deal, I think I’d pick a hospital. You know so I might live and get to see my kids grow up

Assuming you can afford treatment, or else are not too injured to launch a quick crowdfunder.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Others still on the list are Washington State, Austin Texas and San Francisco but they've all got their downsides.

Lovely part of the country!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Nothing too wrong with any of those choices. 

Pot smoking hippy, crack smoking hippee, tattooed manbun hippy, and ghey.

Edited by villakram

Â