Premier league relegation watch 2017/18

VillaChris

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Gotta hand it to Woy. I thought Palace were done for - what was it? 8 games without a point or a goal? Now in 18th 3 points from safety.

He's give them a chance to survive at the very least when they looked dead and buried.

It's not like they've got on a mad winning run either, he's won just 2 out of 11 games I think but the log jam above has helped them.

Swansea relegated unless they appoint Pulis and then they have a shot.

West Ham relegated if Moyes lasts the season there.

Really not sure on the third team.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's not like they've got on a mad winning run either, he's won just 2 out of 11 games I think but the log jam above has helped them.

Swansea relegated unless they appoint Pulis and then they have a shot.

Really not sure on the third team.

Everything crossed that Wet Spam go down :D

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 17:08, VillaChris said:

I'm not sure even the dildo brothers are likely to sack Moyes and get a 3rd manager of the season. He's there until the end of the season and I really hope he takes them down.

I am happy Palace are doing better. They've made the relegation battle more interesting. Currently 6-7 teams are in danger. This January will be pretty important for a lot of those clubs.

I think Swansea are in trouble. 

I can see West Ham having a strong 2018. Palace under Roy are starting to do better, so I expect them to steadily rise. Stoke have a good team, so I expect them to eventually pick up form. 

Newcastle, Swansea, West Brom, Bournemouth, and Brighton I believe will be bottom 5 come January. Huddersfield is my unknown. 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Madness they sacked Claude Puel.

If I recall some of the Sky brigade praised that decision and then criticized when same guy got Leicester 

shows that rocket polishers like Stelling and Thompson talk some biased shit

If you take the top 6 out, it'd be a really competitive league... I say we make the top 6 go play in a European league (which they probably all want anyway) and then maybe we could have a top flight where the relegation scramble isn't the most interesting thing happening.

Â