Pre-Match Thread

Raver50032

The Villa app sent the lineup to my phone at 14.00 and had Taylor in the starting xi with no Hutton, now they just sent it again with Hutton in there and no Taylor.

Too light in the middle of the park and having Hogan on the pitch is like playing with 10 men. He is dreadful.

Points will be dropped. I expect Hogan to be binned for OHare or Grealish at some point.

• Confused 1

Been forever since I’ve been on here but this forum never disappoints. Agree with the majority, I’ve wanted to see Hogan/Davis since the beginning of the season. Seems like the perfect marriage for both of their styles. As great as Kodjia is its more of the same style the last 5+ years of hoofball hoping for a bit of magic. Let’s go boys!!! UTV

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

When VT gets the lineup we've all been screaming for, it usually fails to deliver. 

If we fail I'll play the 'should have played Taylor instead of Hutton' trump card :P

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

Too light in the middle of the park and having Hogan on the pitch is like playing with 10 men. He is dreadful.

Points will be dropped. I expect Hogan to be binned for OHare or Grealish at some point.

I think sheff Wednesday play 4-4-2 So we should be able to cope. 

I don’t like playing 442. 

I know a lot of people want it because they think it’s attackint, but we rarely do well with it. 

I hope we do today of course but it makes me nervous. 

Huge game for Hogan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hogan and Davis together? I was beginning to suspect contrary to all other evidence that they were actually the same person! 

Been waiting to see this for a while. Hopefully Hogans career here is reignited today.