Raver50032

Is Grealish fit yet?

If not i'd go...

Johnstone

Elmo  - Chester - Terry - Hutton

Hourihane - Whelan

Adomah         O'Hare          Thor

Davis

That team looks horrible. I'd actually play Gabby over Thor if he's fit? 

Or bring Taylor back in, Hutton back to RB (ugh) or De Laet, Elmo moves forward and Albert on the left.  That gets rid of Thor, but might be too much meddling.

Or  4-4-2 :

Johnstone

Hourihane - Whelan - O'Hare - Adomah

Davis - Hogan

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Give Hogan a shot alongside Davis. It could work. I so desperately want to see Hogan get a goal ( whether I rate him or not) The lad needs a bloody goal.

He must be frustrated, every time Kodija and Davis are both fit we play 2 up front, as soon as one is injured / unavailable we revert to 1 up front with a supporting midfielder.  I really want to see him get a goal, there's a good goalscorer in there, he just needs confidence/games. That said , we are winning regularly without him, so very hard to criticise Bruce for not introducing him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope there is a big crowd tomorrow. The players certianly deserve it

The crowd should be at least 35k, but doubt it. Infact with the run we are on I'm surprised we are not close to 40k. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

----------------------------Johnstone-----------------------

Hutton-------Chester----------Terry----------Taylor

--------------Hourihane----------Whelan----------------

Elmo---------------------O'Hare---------------Adomah

------------------------------Davis-----------------------------

This game might end up being about Barry Bannan and what I like about that side is that Hutton is there if he goes to the left and Whelan can get him if he plays in the hole. If he drops deep, O'Hare has enough energy to chase him.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The crowd should be at least 35k, but doubt it. Infact with the run we are on I'm surprised we are not close to 40k. 

sales look pretty average for this season around 30k , poor show like you say should be 35-40k for this

48 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

----------------------------Johnstone-----------------------

Hutton-------Chester----------Terry----------Taylor

--------------Hourihane----------Whelan----------------

Elmo---------------------O'Hare---------------Adomah

------------------------------Davis-----------------------------

This game might end up being about Barry Bannan and what I like about that side is that Hutton is there if he goes to the left and Whelan can get him if he plays in the hole. If he drops deep, O'Hare has enough energy to chase him.

Good line up. That's what I would go with too.

3 hours ago, mattyvilla said:

sales look pretty average for this season around 30k , poor show like you say should be 35-40k for this

Looking on the online thing we have about 3500 unsold tickets less the trinity upper. But I take that figure as largely bullshit. I would be suprised if it is more than 32,000. In fact the crowds a down a bit this season even though we are doing better. If we carry on this form then it will pick up over Christmas.  

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Looking on the online thing we have about 3500 unsold tickets less the trinity upper. But I take that figure as largely bullshit. I would be suprised if it is more than 32,000. In fact the crowds a down a bit this season even though we are doing better. If we carry on this form then it will pick up over Christmas.  

Probably looking at around 33k. Respectable, but on another day it could easily be 40k. Some fans seem to have a bee in their bonnet still, even though we are in good form. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Probably looking at around 33k. Respectable, but on another day it could easily be 40k. Some fans seem to have a bee in their bonnet still, even though we are in good form. 

Not bad for a championship game though is it?! I think Wednesday will take a good following. This is a 'proper' fixture and should be a top flight game! 

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not bad for a championship game though is it?! I think Wednesday will take a good following. This is a 'proper' fixture and should be a top flight game! 

Sold out weeks ago. They could of had double the tickets and sold them easily. Two fine old clubs. 24k at wolves tonight and they are flying. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

8 hours ago, rubberman said:

Or bring Taylor back in, Hutton back to RB (ugh) or De Laet, Elmo moves forward and Albert on the left.  That gets rid of Thor, but might be too much meddling.

Or  4-4-2 :

Johnstone

Hourihane - Whelan - O'Hare - Adomah

Davis - Hogan

Hourihane is not a winger and O'Hare should play further up the pitch than controlling the centre with Whelan. No chance you'll ever see this formation