• Adomah
    • Onomah
    • Davis
    • Jedinak (Onomah 67)
    • Hogan (Davis 71)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/11/17 at 15:00

Really excellent performance.

Tactics spot on.

JT captain fantastic - MOTD

Davis, Scottish Cafu, Snodgrass and Johnstone all excellent.

10/10. Only thing that I didn’t like was when Bruce was shaking his head when Scottish Cafu forgot he was Cafu and thought he was Messi at the end. Let the lad have his moment.

All round a good performance - we've been a little lucky in catching Preston at a bad moment in terms of their injuries, but we've still got to do a job and we have. The back four were very good - Elmohamady has turned it around since his slightly ropey start for the club, he looks solid - Hutton looks like a left back which is sort of amazing, there are plenty who will say he didn't always look like a right back - and our central pairing are rock solid.

Davis will have learned some things and the rest have done their jobs - I wasn't expecting three here, I'm happy with em - bring on Wednesday.

• Like 2

My only main criticism of the team selection was Hutton. That was probably the best game he has ever had so credit there. Bought Jed on while they were putting a bit of pressure on. Took Davis off when he looked like he could get good a red. Some good man management too it seems by talking to him. Spot on today Bruce. Fair play.

Only criticism in the game is we really must hold the ball better when we have the lead. Why invite pressure unnecessary.  Also we need to get the third in these games and really make it more comfortable. 

Davis, Hutton, Terry, Whelan. All brilliant as were all the team. 

Well done Villa!  This is the benchmark for away games. 

• Like 1

Â