Match Thread: Preston v Villa

limpid

Don't have the same love for Kodjia anymore, I suppose it just got annoying having a selfish player like him, loving Keinan Davis, we are so much better when we utilise all our best players in their best style of footy

• Like 1

Just now, Dirk said:

Don't have the same love for Kodjia anymore, I suppose it just got annoying having a selfish player like him, loving Keinan Davis, we are so much better when we utilise all our best players in their best style of footy

Davis is unselfish and also makes great runs 

Edited by Dick
  • Like 2

Just now, Dirk said:

For all Kodija's quality its the one trait I hate. Its the only thing holding him/us back, he could be a stonking prem signing if he had the intelligence to make the pass.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dick said:

Nope, it would have been a cut in and shot.

If he even did that. Kodjia also seems to think he's world class dribbling the ball. He'd have likely tried to take on every defender..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

You are aware Davis played a vital role in that goal?

I'm talking about how to finish. Not having a dig but he tends to just smash it rather than hitting it low and hard. 

The rest of his game is spot on. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm talking about how to finish. Not having a dig but he tends to just smash it rather than hitting it low and hard. 

The rest of his game is spot on. 

To be honest I thought were both great saves

• Like 2

Just now, handsworthvilla said:

Funny old game isn't it. Onomah had a stinker on Sunday and most people were calling for him to be dropped and Hogan to start. But Bruce stuck with him and he's playing superb. Wonder if Bruce will get any credit for that? 

Hope so. 

Sunday was an anomaly. You can never judge players after a derby.