Super Mario Odyssey

Chindie

8 hours ago, Dick said:

Just completed this, cool ending.

Now going to mop up all the missed bits and new things from the map.

If you got the minimal moons on levels you have a hell of a way to go! I been getting near enough all the moon's. I just finished seaside kingdom had to leave that 100 volleyball one its bloody impossible and annoying.

So far that level seaside kingdom has had the most annoying missions so far. One other one that irritated me was when you had to do ground pound on four little holesunder water and a million of those tall seaweed creatures come out for each one you ground pound. The middle one where the moon is takes so many attempts to unlock and you keep dying. 

God annoying I wanted to throw my switch out the window!

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If you got the minimal moons on levels you have a hell of a way to go! I been getting near enough all the moon's.

You'll have quite a few more either way in all honesty.

I still have something like 600 to get, insane really. Although I noticed you can buy 10x in shops now (1000 coins) so that will mean 150 off the total.

I agree about the volleyball, that will be impossible.

3 hours ago, Dick said:

I still have something like 600 to get, insane really. Although I noticed you can buy 10x in shops now (1000 coins) so that will mean 150 off the total.

I agree about the volleyball, that will be impossible.

I dont see what the point of buying them would be to be honest. Might as well not play the game if you are just going to buy them.

Yeah that volleyball one is stupid just like the skipping one. Doing 100 is fecking impossible. At least do something realistic like 50? 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont see what the point of buying them would be to be honest. Might as well not play the game if you are just going to buy them.

Yeah that volleyball one is stupid just like the skipping one. Doing 100 is fecking impossible. At least do something realistic like 50? 

I presumed they were some you had to get, as in part of the 850.

23 minutes ago, Dick said:

I presumed they were some you had to get, as in part of the 850.

Not sure I havent completed the game yet. i am just collecting a lot of the moons now before i move to next kingdom. If i wasnt do this i probably would have clocked this by now. It is a shame they didnt add luigi to this game and have the option of having two players roaming in a  free world 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just completed the end, shame there was not as many kingdoms but 

Hide contents

I loved the part where you play as bowser that was a superb twist 

Loads to go back and do though mate.

And I love your *spoiler* bit too :D 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chindie said:

There's some deviously hard moons in the post game.

There sure is, I am thinking of givinbg Odyssey a bit of break now as I am getting very frustrated at certain points. like 2d parts where you get really far die and then you ahve to do the WHOLE thing again.

It is so frustrating 

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

ive played almost 90 hours and still only on about 720 moons 

Still only played the first couple of hours on this.

Thought it was great but Zelda and now Kingdom Come took over.

I will get back on it though, it looks fun as hell.

45 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Some missions are really fun, like the koopa racing is quality.

Some though are very VERY frustrating, be warned you may want to throw your switch out the window!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Designer1 said:

It is a lot of fun, but I can understand how the other two have taken over. The end of Mario Odyssey is great!

If anyone wants to buy my copy of this just drop me a pm.

It gets a bit repetitive a little too soon for me and I'm not sure if I can be bothered with it (especially with Ni No Kuni 2 on the way)

Edited by Designer1

9 hours ago, Designer1 said:

If anyone wants to buy my copy of this just drop me a pm.

It gets a bit repetitive a little too soon for me and I'm not sure if I can be bothered with it (especially with Ni No Kuni 2 on the way)

I have to say this is probably one of the most un repetitive games I've played! Stick with it gets good.

Â