January transfer window 2018

Jareth

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Plus we're only down the road from Stoke so he wouldn't really have to up sticks either.  :thumb:

Question is though. Would Crouch want to come back here when a lot of fans was on his back first time around. I remember reading he wasn't happy here first time around because of all the criticism he received from Villa fans.

22 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Dominic Solanke? 

Talk of him going on loan in the Liverpool echo with quotes (unrelated tbf) from Steve Bruce. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-striker-dominic-solanke-should-13957916

Given our situation and his you'd have to imagine we've asked the question.

17 hours ago, Danny_Villaman84 said:

Right i am know this is way off topic might set up thread about me:

warning : it is my pissed attuide. It is my first time post like that in forum. 

I been used abuse or mock about me or english i take like brush shoulders off. Cos i been dealt like from born to adult: i used it, i can handle this crap (i suppose use "s***") i been told off before. As i can take back but pointless to agure people who don't understanding or narrow mind.

This reason why i keep in and out this forum, because i find bored, fed up or annoying that people mock my English when actually i am English person even strong and load of generation is British, i am not foreign that you thought. I decided drop in when I like in and depend my mood. People like some members  pull me down. I blame them.. No! Honest i didnt they have own opinions and they sort of like they  judge on book front page when not read throught book what i hate.. Read book first that judge afterwards.

Yet fact it is my second language English cos i use bsl, compare bsl and English grammar rules it is make small to big different also i try part of this forum if u not see my post don't worries i back in when i can when i felt want voice on opinions. 

For example: In college which i went for study electrical installation level 3 ((which i passed which is in English ofc ! = ((sarcasm)) 

I was gobsmacked some hearing people English worse that me, they are british even English, even cant spelling even wrong grammar rules use without phone auto-correct as they relying on it or use voice to spelling they missing like silent alphabet make missing spelling ie casle or cok, aple something like that or people have dyslexia.

Did I mock them? Joke them? and label i better than you? like you did to me.. Oh need "google translate"

I never do it,  all do i is supported them and encourage them, and point basic as i understand how they felt. And proud of them to try and be part of family  ((seriously whose mock me, you might take note this)) 

Thanks to member who backed me up. 

Please Remember that i can read English really good (some slang,  i am not sure also i didnt got sarcasm i didnt recognize in write or read) but in the written in English is my weakened area cos i keep forgetting grammar rules cos i not use daily like you all as speaking use mouth which i doesnt speak like you as i use hand - sign they doesn't follow grammar like i been explaining to some you - i dont use "was" "to" "is" like -  "you name what?" That i reply like "name me - Danny."

These are my English and is it need google translate? Or interpreter bsl translate into English? No! It is fine English. 

((Mic Drop))

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7qDSOvfaCO9b3MlO/giphy.gif

Danny, most of the natives on here don't speak proper like what I do. The days of good English is went.

I blame Steve Bruce for any poor English encountered on this forum. 

Practice makes perfect bud, keep it up and ignore people. To be fair I take little notice of who is British and who is Foreign so people criticising probably don't know. 

• Like 2

On 11/24/2017 at 17:43, Villan4Life said:

Leicester fans on foxestalk absolutely don't rate Ahmed Musa at all! They saying one of the worst strikers they have had in years!

Doesn't bode well if we are apparently interested in him on loan. I would prefer to look at Ulloa as he would fit in better with our style of play

He is like a slighly more sensible Adama. headless

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Danny, most of the natives on here don't speak proper like what I do. The days of good English is went.

I blame Steve Bruce for any poor English encountered on this forum. 

Practice makes perfect bud, keep it up and ignore people. To be fair I take little notice of who is British and who is Foreign so people criticising probably don't know. 

Bolleaux.:)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I just came in here to say that he seems decent. To be honest I’ve only seen him a couple of times, but he seems good. Like a Carlos Gil but with some pace.

And some strength! 

Brentford have a few that look decent but he is the stand out player. They must have a good scouting network as get raided every year. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Brentford have a few that look decent but he is the stand out player. They must have a good scouting network as get raided every year. 

They do seem to produce/showcase some decent players. I wonder if Scott Hogan played with anyone there he would recommend? 

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

They do seem to produce/showcase some decent players. I wonder if Scott Hogan played with anyone there he would recommend? 

Anyone who can spot one of his runs and deliver the pass :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Ollie Watkins, canos, Dan Bentley and Neal  Maupay should look at from Brentford. Have great scouting system 

Wasn't we allegedly looking at Watkins before he joined them.....not for me.

i liked sergio canos.....but there again over 46 games i might have a different opinion too.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

Dominic Solanke? 

Talk of him going on loan in the Liverpool echo with quotes (unrelated tbf) from Steve Bruce. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-striker-dominic-solanke-should-13957916

Don't want players here who don't want to be footballers.

If he wanted to play football he should have signed for a club where he was going to play football.