Saudi Arabia

maqroll

Well two senators have now directly named MBS (tm) as ordering the hit. The empire is not pleased. I would stay away from balconies and bathtubs were I MBS (tm). 

He must know this though, so I wonder what distraction he'll cook up (i) Bomb Iranian allies in Iraq... maybe, (ii) bomb Iran directly... very unlikely, (iii) Syrian shenanigans... less maybe, (iv) enhanced beating until Yemeni moral improves... more likely, and (v) a coup... enticing.

40 minutes ago, villakram said:

Well two senators have now directly named MBS (tm) as ordering the hit. The empire is not pleased. I would stay away from balconies and bathtubs were I MBS (tm). 

He must know this though, so I wonder what distraction he'll cook up (i) Bomb Iranian allies in Iraq... maybe, (ii) bomb Iran directly... very unlikely, (iii) Syrian shenanigans... less maybe, (iv) enhanced beating until Yemeni moral improves... more likely, and (v) a coup... enticing.

He's made a lot of enemies...he'll come to a sticky end.

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

That will do. Thank you.

Sorry, for the assumed knowledge... media over here are a joke and have practically turned him into a brand ala Kanye or some such. 

But he's heading for the naughty chair now with the "Davos in the desert" meeting looking like it's done (no big $$$ == very big problems) and nobody liking the very gradual but increasing awareness of what is going on in Yemen.

Trump has tweeted that he has spoken with MBS who assured him he knew nothing about what happened, and he was with with Mike Pompeo,  so...

Guess it's time we forgot this and moved on?

11 minutes ago, villakram said:

Sorry, for the assumed knowledge... media over here are a joke and have practically turned him into a brand ala Kanye or some such. 

But he's heading for the naughty chair now with the "Davos in the desert" meeting looking like it's done (no big $$$ == very big problems) and nobody liking the very gradual but increasing awareness of what is going on in Yemen.

His ambition, arrogance, vanity and greed have far outrun his political savvy.  He'll be impaled on a very sharp thing before too long.

Ooh, it's started quicker than I expected.

But on this video of the senator's attack on MBS, look at his jacket and trousers.  What was he thinking?  Is he colourblind?  Did he wake up in two different beds this morning and just grabbed what was to hand in each location?  Has someone spilt paint over his trousers and he's had to borrow an unmatching pair from an intern?  Just what the hell is going on here?

14 hours ago, peterms said:

... look at his jacket and trousers.  What was he thinking?  Is he colourblind?  Did he wake up in two different beds this morning and just grabbed what was to hand in each location?  Has someone spilt paint over his trousers and he's had to borrow an unmatching pair from an intern?  Just what the hell is going on here?

I think I can explain this. He’s American.

You’re welcome.

• Haha 1

Latest is that the Journo was cut up with a bonesaw while still breathing. He may have been unconcious and remained so until death, this is unclear at the current time.

The guy who did the deed put on headphones to listen to music during the process and recommended that the others in the room do the same. No word on what they listened to at the current time.

Wonderful bunch of lads.

12 minutes ago, villakram said:

Latest is that the Journo was cut up with a bonesaw while still breathing. He may have been unconcious and remained so until death, this is unclear at the current time.

The guy who did the deed put on headphones to listen to music during the process and recommended that the others in the room do the same. No word on what they listened to at the current time.

Wonderful bunch of lads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, villakram said:

Wonderful bunch of lads.

• Haha 4

Â