• Adomah
    • Kodjia
    • Jedinak (Snodgrass 60)
    • Davis (Hourihane 74)
    • Hogan (Kodjia 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/17 at 19:45

11 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Blues were absolute crap and look relegation material ..... and for 80 minutes they were better than us. As others have said, that was a game that summed up Bruce and summed up why we will go nowhere under his management !

Relegation material just like they were against Cardiff last home match?

80 minutes is a ridiculous exaggeration. They had us wobbling for about 15 minutes 2nd half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Relegation material just like they were against Cardiff last home match?

80 minutes is a ridiculous exaggeration. They had us wobbling for about 15 minutes 2nd half.

and a few spells in the first half, when they simply looked a better side (which is saying something as they are really not very good at all)

• Like 2

Every chance they had we gifted them they created jack in open play.  However we only really played any football once Davis came on.  Bruce got it right last week with the team and formation against a passing team that plays it out from the back.  Why he thought that would work against shite like SHA is baffling.  So frustrating the only positive is we did not lose.

If I’m completely honest they were the better team and we are fortunate they can’t score goals, Jota should of put them ahead for sure, I know we had a few late chances but blues could of been 2 or 3-0 up by then. Woeful performance Bruce out!! 

So many players played badly today. 

Not good enough. Failure rate to win the second ball is criminal.

The hoofball took away our natural advantage and played right into their hands. In fact they played the better football for much of the game. 

Our players need a good look in the mirror tonight. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, MONCABA said:

Bloody hell. So many negative comments. It was a local derby playing away against our fiercest rivals and we never lost. Be honest, how many of you said in the build up to this game "I'll take a point" ?  Yes, 3 points would have been great, but we move on to Preston with a good chance of making it 4 points from 2 difficult away games.

Because to go up automatically you have to win the majority of your games. Today we were playing one of the worst teams in the league. 

Its a bad result unless your aim for the season is to be in and around the playoffs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

Please walk me through that comment. 

Come on , you don't need me to hold your hand. Just because you expect to win it doesn't mean you don't have to work for it . That's what I'm  getting at .

I'm just saying it's not ,imo ,arrogance, expecting to win , the arrogance would be in thinking we could just turn up and win .

I just thought we would of approached the game with the mindset of let's take it to them , but it wasn't to be ,am I happy with the point  ? Not really , I " expect  " better than that .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Because to go up automatically you have to win the majority of your games. Today we were playing one of the worst teams in the league. 

Its a bad result unless your aim for the season is to be in and around the playoffs.

Yes, they maybe one of the worst teams in the league, but, they are always going to raise their game against us. I'm  sure Cardiff would have been happy with a point a couple of games ago. This hard earned point and clean sheet might make a massive difference at the end of the season.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, fifamad said:

If I’m completely honest they were the better team and we are fortunate they can’t score goals, Jota should of put them ahead for sure, I know we had a few late chances but blues could of been 2 or 3-0 up by then. Woeful performance Bruce out!! 

Jota should have scored.

Davis,Kodia & Terry could have scored.

I would say we had the better chances.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I'm suprised by the reaction. It wasn't pretty but it wasn't as bad as people are making out. Had we lost I'd be fuming. 

A couple of reasons:

- We were awful to watch

- We were playing a relegation candidate

- We need 2 points a game as a minimum and we look like we are playing for 0-0 draws.

- In our current position outside the top two, a draw might as well be a loss.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Poor quality football.....to be expected, I guess, in these games.

Indeed.

By which I take it you mean games in which we are involved ?:)

Ive seen three decent games by us in over a year now. I actually am long past even trying to understand why I go !

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

A couple of reasons:

- We were awful to watch

- We were playing a relegation candidate

- We need 2 points a game as a minimum and we look like we are playing for 0-0 draws.

- In our current position outside the top two, a draw might as well be a loss.

The time to be top is after the last game is played.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

The time to be top is after the last game is played.

Not really. Winners tend to show it for the majority of most seasons in most Leagues.

We are a long long way from liking like League leaders in my view.

• Like 1

Â