• Adomah
    • Kodjia
    • Jedinak (Snodgrass 60)
    • Davis (Hourihane 74)
    • Hogan (Kodjia 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/17 at 19:45

0-0. Quelle surprise.

I'll take a draw at the sty. We'll beat them back at VP later in the year.

Last few derbies their have been dismal draws so no surprises

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Eastie said:

2 points dropped - should have made the change at half time , Davis should have sidefooted home rather than blasting against bar - overall disappointed but a big game at Preston and we must do better than today 

2 points dropped? Don't you think it's a bit arrogant to think we can just waltz into a derby away from home and expect to win? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

I didn't think we were that bad tbf

Defensively we were superb. Offensively until Davis came in we were dreadful.

bruces subs were so poor today. Taking snodgrass off instead of onomah was baffling. Then leaving onomah on instead of hourihane who will always be a threat at set plays was again Nother baffling move from Bruce.

the

• Like 2

Derbies are rarely great spectacles so not sure what people were expecting? 

i'm sure most of us would realise that the game panned out exactly as expected. 

We now need to push on against Preston. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bruce taking snodgrass off for onomah was poor

bruce taking hourihane for Davis was poor

if only we had hourihane fir that final freekick...

Certainly would have been if it happened since Onomah was already on the pitch :P 

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

2 points dropped? Don't you think it's a bit arrogant to think we can just waltz into a derby away from home and expect to win? 

There's no arrogance in expecting to win ,it's just how you go about it. We should always expect to win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Prove me wrong at Preston please Bruce.

I really don’t think he will..... we will lose.

depressing today! Derby or not if we have promotion ambitions you simply have to go to places like today and win. He is not making the right decisions in terms or personnel or formations for individual games..... so I don’t trust him to change for Wednesdays game.

• Like 1

The right subs came on, the wrong ones came off, and Davis should have started. I don't think we were that bad, and could have won it. Given its a derby it certainly wasn't awful. Hopefully Davis back in the starting 11 for Preston.

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

No I think we have a far better team than they do as the league table suggests .

• Like 2

Blues were absolute crap and look relegation material ..... and for 80 minutes they were better than us. As others have said, that was a game that summed up Bruce and summed up why we will go nowhere under his management !

• Like 4

Terrible first 60 mins, made Bloos almost look good.  Snodgrass and Hourihane rightly substituted as both were very poor today, though Onomah can count himself lucky he wasn't taken off.  We were a bit better with Davis on, but overall it was pretty dire and we've come away with a point we probably didn't deserve.

• Like 1

Bloody hell. So many negative comments. It was a local derby playing away against our fiercest rivals and we never lost. Be honest, how many of you said in the build up to this game "I'll take a point" ?  Yes, 3 points would have been great, but we move on to Preston with a good chance of making it 4 points from 2 difficult away games.

• Like 2

Â