• Adomah
    • Kodjia
    • Jedinak (Snodgrass 60)
    • Davis (Hourihane 74)
    • Hogan (Kodjia 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/17 at 19:45

I think considering this was the game of the season for them and we should have won I can't be that upset. Yes it was a poor performance. Bruce did the right thing bringing Jed on but should have bought Davis on sooner. 

Its an away point. Should have been 3. Win at Preston and il be happy with 7 points outa 4 tough games.

Just Blues' 3rd clean sheet of the season.

The two times we actually got the ball on the floor and tried to take on Blues defenders or pass into feet we created  two good chances and hit the bar.

Same we spent most of the rest of the game doing the opposite with pointless hoofball.

• Like 1

Local derby, couldn’t string 2 passes together, woeful performance, 2 shots in a cpl of mins that both hit the bar summed it up out of 90mins, thought terry n Chester was our 2 best players

Strange subs again, needed to have made changes at half time 

2 points dropped - should have made the change at half time , Davis should have sidefooted home rather than blasting against bar - overall disappointed but a big game at Preston and we must do better than today 

We rode our luck for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half but after Bruce made his substitutions - derided by many unrelated individuals on the match thread whom I suspect may not be totally enthralled with our manager - we looked much better. Shame one of those chances for Davis and Kodge didn’t go in. I sort of thought we might nick it in the end. 

In the pre match thread I said I was hoping for 3 points and no serious injuries. We got 1 and we wait to hear how bad Kodge’s injury is.

So I’m fairly pissed off. Terry MOTM for me.

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AXD said:

typical derby game, a lot of fight but not a game for neutral supporters.

If Bruce wants to play hoof football, he should use the likes of Davies for it. Onomah was invisible

Think Davis may get a run now as kodjia injury didn’t look good 

Onoumah?  Sub only ever again and every time he's come on been pretty shit but today he took shit to a whole new level.

Davis did more in his 15 minutes or what ever it was than onoumah all game.

Taking off both free kick takers ? Come on ffs.

Needs to give his head a wobble after that shower.

We've not learned anything we didn't know. 4 4 2 will work in 90% of the games we play. 

Play shitty midfield formations to accomadate lazy players equals shit performances from adomah and snod as they drop deep. And carrying lazy players who can hide in the 5 in the middle.

Gutted we didn't turn up till jed and Davis came on. More gutted onoumah stayed on. 

Â