Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Match Polls  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/10/17 at 12:00

Played well.  Looked harder than it probably was, on reflection.  One great save from Johnstone, but that made up for the free kick that he should've kept out.

Terry organised everything well, and for all their nice passing Fulham didn't really give us too many scares.

We hit them on the break a few times and but for poor decision-making, and poor refereeing in the case of a rugby tackle in the area on Kodjia, the scoreline would've been a lot more comfortable.

Nice.  More of this please.

• Like 4

Good win the the grand scheme of things. Not a great performance, but could have been worse. I think if Fulham had better players up top it could have been different, Fonte and Kamara were useless.

We need to play much better next week against Small Heath. 

• Like 1

Played very well at times in the first half and for the first part of the second half. Then make very hard work of it to squeak over the line. Should have been a penalty for that rugby tackle on Kodjia. 

Far play to Bruce he got it right today and it worked. He figured out how to beat the manager a lot of people on VT are keen for us to replace him with.

I hope Terry is not injured.

Edited by TheAuthority
spellingh

Much better than the Wolves showing. I enjoyed Terry's goal and performance and the high pressing in particular. Wheelan continues to be a weak link and they had a few chances of their own including one where Johnson kept us in front when they should have equalised but overall we definitely deserved it and we've beaten a rival. Well played Villa! The Brouters' wet dream will have to wait at least another week!

• Like 1

Â