Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Haha the one time kodja does pass the ball it goes to no one. Needs to release the ball earlier. 

He really needs to grow a brain to be honest, clear pass to his right, so what does he do, dwell on the ball too much and try the harder and frankly 'stupider' pass, he needs to sort it out, not acceptable.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Just now, PompeyVillan said:

Kodjia is so skillful, he'd bamboozle PL defenders but his decision making is patchy. 

The amount of times he skins his opponent and then over hits a pass, scuffs a shot, gets tackled etc is galling. 

He won't amount to much at that level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fifamad said:

Playing much better now, Kodjia seems to have turned into a brain dead donkey since he’s injury though 

I was just thinking they were looking much better than us last few mins. We will need another goal to win this methinks.

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

I actually think we've looked pretty good here.

Yeah, we've been better at getting the ball back off this lot and when we've had it we've looking threatening. They'll be lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch. I just hope Bruce's team talk doesn't have the usual effect and we manage to keep it better second half. Win today is huge.

• Like 1