Weekends Football 20/22 October/Midweek Football 24/25 October

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Serves them right. Hope they get relegated 

They probably get a break on their rent payments if they go down, tax payers picking up the bill like the cost of policing to stop them fighting each other tonight.

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

England's No.1

If he had anything about him he would retire.

He was never that good in the first place but it's clear to me he has lost the plot, can often happen with keepers, they lose confidence and concentration and are never the same again.

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He was never that good in the first place but it's clear to me he has lost the plot, can often happen with keepers, they lose confidence and concentration and are never the same again.

article-2601966-024D0956000004B0-115_634

11 hours ago, Genie said:

They probably get a break on their rent payments if they go down, tax payers picking up the bill like the cost of policing to stop them fighting each other tonight.

They won the World Cup don't you know! 

Just now, Zatman said:

:o he will be at a top 4 club next season

Never heard of him before today as I rarely watch non Villa games these days. I couldn't even tell you who was top scorer in the Prem .

Whoever he is he's missed two absolute sitters.

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Never heard of him before today as I rarely watch non Villa games these days. I couldn't even tell you who was top scorer in the Prem .

Whoever he is he's missed two absolute sitters.

He's only 19/20

He is going to be a top player

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

He's only 19/20

He is going to be a top player

I wouldn't know . This is the first top flight game I have actually sat and watched properly this season.:D 

I only knew Deeney , Cleverley and Gomes in the Watford lineup.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Watford look brilliant. I like their manager. So jealous of clubs being able to build a strong team whilst we buy everyone under the sun and look shit.

Just missed another sitter.

Silva is a terrific manager, will definitely make the big time. Made a massive impact on Watford in a short space of time and had a massive impact at Hull last season. Great to see a manager turning things around so quickly and implementing a clear style and philosophy on a team, something Bruce could only dream of doing.

Â