Xann

The Work's Christmas Bash  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Going?

• Yea
    • Nay
    • Undecided
    • What bash is this?
    • Doing my own shit with people I actually like.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/12/17 at 00:00

Yeah I'll go, they're usually a bit bonkers one way or another.  Haven't done it in a few years, I think the last one we did was in February a couple of years ago, this time it's November 25th so should be a little more Christmasy.  It's usually the one time of year our manager-of-the-time goes a bit mental, had one old manager get in a scrap with a colleague and another one source cocaine for everyone who wanted it in Chiquitos.  Our current one is going through a messy divorce so has potential for shenanigans if plied with enough booze.  Just a shame it's at the Beefeater which is dogshite.

On 10/18/2017 at 14:59, Stevo985 said:

Unfortunately ours has been cancelled this year. Morale is so low in our office that only one person paid for a ticket!

Last year everyone went. I nearly didn't go because I was pretty new and didn't really know anyone. I went and it ended up being one of the best and wildest nights I've had in a  long time!

So if I had the opportunity this year I'd be going. But I won't :( 

We've arranged an unofficial one. Which will work out much better as we can invite the people we like and leave out the words removed and the people who don't really want to go anyway but come along because it's the done thing.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

We've arranged an unofficial one. Which will work out much better as we can invite the people we like and leave out the words removed and the people who don't really want to go anyway but come along because it's the done thing.

Result! Large group or small group?

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Result! Large group or small group?

Quite a few people on the invited, 20-25 I think. But half of those won't come so we'll probably end up with 10-12 good people

Â